SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Slightly urgent - anyone got a V30 8 ohm speaker in Cambridge to sell me tonight?

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10699
as above
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• If you were closer viz, I could lend you an amp with one in. 

Hope someone sorts you out type Bump. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10699
    Thanks dude
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • Might it be easier to try to borrow/hire an entire cabinet rather than buy a single speaker at such short notice?
    Might it be easier to try to borrow/hire an entire cabinet rather than buy a single speaker at such short notice?
    You’re right but I need it for a wedge monitor. 
  • viz said:
    Might it be easier to try to borrow/hire an entire cabinet rather than buy a single speaker at such short notice?
    You’re right but I need it for a wedge monitor. 
    If you were closer, I'd still be fook all use to you...
    Correct :)
    unless you were happy to unscrew yours and lend it to me!
    I’m going to take my 2x12 which is 8 ohms, unplug one of the speakers, so it’s 16 ohms, and run it in parallel with my wedge monitor which is already 16 ohms. 

(Is that right, @ICBM ?)
  • viz said:
    Correct
    That'd be no problem, 5 minute job, but 3 days travelling. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    viz said:
    Correct
    That'd be no problem, 5 minute job, but 3 days travelling. 
    Why can’t you be ourmanineastanglia
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom