Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• Breaker86Breaker86 Frets: 13
    edited March 2019
    My finally complete pedalboard.   The joy of not having to tap dance anymore is a pleasure! 

My
    0reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 676
    edited March 2019
    See below!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2019
    Since parting with The Dane, it opened up a couple of slots to audition some of my other new arrivals

The Barber is excellent! The Broadcast in its current setup covers a lot of the same ground as the Mini Bone, so maybe one of these will be next on the block!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Jay123Jay123 Frets: 3
    Glad u like the Barber!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JustMeJustMe Frets: 16
    My new board from Alderandash

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7645
    Since parting with The Dane, it opened up a couple of slots to audition some of my other new arrivals

The Barber is excellent! The Broadcast in its current setup covers a lot of the same ground as the Mini Bone, so maybe one of these will be next on the block!

that's a powerful little setup there. 

Is the DD500 there because it does something the Stomp doesn't or to free up blocks in the stomp for other things? 
    Red ones are better. 
    TimmyO said:

that's a powerful little setup there. 

Is the DD500 there because it does something the Stomp doesn't or to free up blocks in the stomp for other things? 

There are a few settings/patches in the DD500 that I can't replicate (yet) on the Stomp, so I've got it set up in the FX Loop of the stomp so that I can use it for the songs I need.

I have a patchbay on the right side of the board, so I can run all of this into the front of my amp, or I can have the Stomp/DD500 into the FX loop of my amp(s) also. The beauty of this is that I can also just use the Stomp completely on it's own without any of my drive pedals into the clean channel of my amp if I choose.

• Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    Finally got the new Soulman S44 pedalboard wired up and loving the Chase tone 68 Red Velvet fuzz. Highly recommended!
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BarnezyBarnezy Frets: 2233
    Here’s mine, just finished.

0reaction image LOL 12reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    edited March 2019
    my latest ..
    Still struggling to get a good sound from the KOT but need to play at gig volume first before deciding.
    At the moment I have the Tim in between the KOT channels.

The 2-way selector on the bottom-right switches the El Cap favorite setting and works as a fixed expression for the MXR so I have short / long reverb options as well. Have an insert on the right side so can also play without the wah.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Barnezy said:
    Here’s mine, just finished.

That is very neat and really rather lovely
  • bean7bean7 Frets: 44
    cbellanga said:
    my latest ..
    Still struggling to get a good sound from the KOT but need to play at gig volume first before deciding.

The 2-way selector on the bottom-right switches the El Cap favorite setting and works as a fixed expression for the MXR so I have short / long reverb options as well. Have an insert on the right side so can also play without the wah.

What's the extra jack socket on the top left of the wah?
    bean7 said:
    cbellanga said:
    my latest ..

What's the extra jack socket on the top left of the wah?
    it's an exp out. using the pot for 2 functions .. 
  •  
    Fuzz, POG, phaser, compressor and drives are in loops of a Morningstar ML5, switched by the DIY switch box via the MC6. Everything else is in line and controlled by the MC6. Power is provided by an MXR Iso-brick. The board is a Voodoo Lab Dingbat Large.
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrHankWangfordSnrDrHankWangfordSnr Frets: 26
    edited March 2019
    Minor addition.     A Bad Horsie2   (Vai fanboi !).  Future projecty - make the cabling neater.

• BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    cbellanga said:
    my latest ..

@cbellanga my tip is put the KOT in boost mode (both sides) and crank the gain to/past 3 o’clock. Keeping the gain knob set higher than volume is a good rule of thumb. 
    BBBlues said:
    cbellanga said:
    my latest ..
    @cbellanga my tip is put the KOT in boost mode (both sides) and crank the gain to/past 3 o’clock. Keeping the gain knob set higher than volume is a good rule of thumb. 
    Thanks! Will give that a try!
  • Wow! Love this thread, some epic boards recently! I always like seeing KTRs on boards for some reason. 
  • JustMeJustMe Frets: 16
    cbellanga said:9
    my latest ..

How are you connecting the wah ??
    JustMe said:
    cbellanga said:9
    my latest ..

How are you connecting the wah ??
    I have one of those on the side:

https://www.disasterareaamps.com/shop/pba-4