Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• First gig with the stomp today.  I'm going to expand this board to Metro 20 or rockboard 3.1, the stomp is great but needs the extra footswitches, so I'm going to get something midi to switch patches and a dual momentary switch for FS4 / FS5.
    But happy I made the switch to the stomp from the LT, I can now expand to a pedal board that covers everything and has some nice choice FX.

https://i.imgur.com/ZEEgbEv.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 384
    edited February 2019

edited February 2019

I'm just not smart enough to post a pic! Tried the guides but somethings not clicking with me.

N8WHbdT.jpg

• I'm just not smart enough to post a pic! Tried the guides but somethings not clicking with me.

N8WHbdT.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/N8WHbdT.jpg
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited February 2019

Thank you Eric! 

This this is my favourite set of pedals I’ve had ... I use the Lightspeed low gain and hit the tube screamer when I want some more! Aqua Puss is used for slap back and the Fulltone 69 is set for full Hendrix! There’s a Coiks DC5 underneath and the patch cables are the flat EBS premiums.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 409
    edited February 2019
    Currently sitting at this, got to add my Wah, and may switch something out for the Orange Two-Stroke, which is excellent. Also missing is my Origin Revival Drive as I've lent it to a mate.

Signal chain runs Polytune>Loaf>Mobius>Echoplex, using amp (Hamstead 60+RT) for reverb & trem as they're awesome:

• Vintage-T said:
    Currently sitting at this, got to add my Wah, and may switch something out for the Orange Two-Stroke, which is excellent. Also missing is my Origin Revival Drive as I've lent it to a mate.

Signal chain runs Polytune>Loaf>Mobius>Echoplex, using amp (Hamstead 60+RT) for reverb & trem as they're awesome:

Nice to see the custom finish D&M and Cali 76 mate...
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3038
    edited February 2019
    After three years of fiddling about I’ve finally tidied up my board and made some additions, so it’s time to reveal it for the first time. The board is a mini pallet cut into shape with a board glued the back to angle it. It’s stained to match the floorboards! As you can see there is plenty of space left, but I’m out of power supply slots on the budget brick (can you daisy chain from each slot?? or do I need a bigger brick?) 

I think I need a regular distortion pedal to go between the Looking Glass, which I use for light, edge of break up, and the White Atom Fuzz. Not brave enough to put my DOD Grunge in there. And a chorus pedal and phaser. Not sure if I need the Dispatch Master, now that I have the Flint and Rubberneck. 

Scuse the 90’s Kerrang sticker on the Crybaby.

Crybaby>TC Forcefield>DOD Looking Glass> White Atom> Ventura Vibe> (Amp Fx Loop: Dod Rubberneck>EQD Dispatch Master>Strymon Flint>TC Ditto)

https://i.imgur.com/UX89sKq.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    went through a bit of a period of refreshing everything...bought a bunch of pedals and sold (selling) a bunch of pedals...and settled on this:

• Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    edited March 2019
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 272
    ^ Blimey that's nice @Mark1985 ;

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigRedOneBigRedOne Frets: 68
    edited March 2019
    https://flic.kr/p/2dB6h48

I haven't posted a pic of my board in a while ....

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mark1985Mark1985 Frets: 234
    timbuk02 said:
    ^ Blimey that's nice @Mark1985 ;

@timbuk02 Thanks man. its definitely my favourite board to date but after a rehearsal yesterday i realised I'm gonna need a bigger board. Kept kicking the vibe machine on when going for the ego. 
    Just bought a chase tone fuzz which will need a home too!
    Ps. How did you get my pic to show up? I couldn't see it on my phone when i posted it and can still only see it in your post.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2462
    Barnezy said:
    So you remember my last board? 

I've managed to shrink it and make it do a shit ton more. Welcome, mega board v2!

Are you using the HX Stomp to provide an amp-less ability? How do the models take external pedals running in to them? 
    @Barnezy it's designed so I can do a bit of everything. My normal set up is using it 4 cable method but I can go direct if I need to, run wet/ dry, run stereo etc. It's a pretty versatile little thing. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• jdgmjdgm Frets: 852
    edited March 2019
    Current gigging pedalboard, the pedal on the left is a delay.  Click on image and it should enlarge:

Route 66 overdrive is great but the comp is not IMO.

Super duper pedalboard:

All except delay run off the Burkey Six psu.
    I am going to redo things and swop the Xotic AC+ for the KOT.
    Might use my MXR M134 chorus instead of the TC....
    Also may take out the Voodoo Vibe + and phaser and start pedalboard no.3...?

• timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 272
    edited March 2019
    Mark1985 said:
    timbuk02 said:
    ^ Blimey that's nice @Mark1985 ;;

@timbuk02 Thanks man. its definitely my favourite board to date but after a rehearsal yesterday i realised I'm gonna need a bigger board. Kept kicking the vibe machine on when going for the ego. 
    Just bought a chase tone fuzz which will need a home too!
    Ps. How did you get my pic to show up? I couldn't see it on my phone when i posted it and can still only see it in your post.
    @mark1985 your first post showed a broken image icon when I viewed it - I right clicked on it and 'open link in new tab' and deleted anything before http: in the address to give me actual image location (not as part of an album or anything) https://i.imgur.com/vyotZxS.jpg , then posted that into the message using the 'attach image/file' icon. Was on a desktop machine at work/lunch too, which makes it easy.
    ps. looks like I owe you three WOWs.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4727

Expanded to a Rockboard Tres 3.1.  Further changes will be forthcoming, but good to get the stomp powered off a new PSU, which is the Truetone CS7.

I'll probably remove the Polytune now I have it via the stomps FS5, and also remove the Juansolo Tim Guv and P45, all which will move to the nano plus I have retained to leave at the studio.  Then the tuner will be replaced with an incoming Klone, leaving the bottom row for some mini's, possibly phase 95 and a few others.

https://i.imgur.com/1WiBrW1.jpg
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30945
    @rossyamaha Ross, I can honestly say you've my fave 3 non Pete dirt pedals on that board- I am not worthy. It's very close to what I'd go for if not a PC nut.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• AlexOAlexO Frets: 1099
    Got two new boards in this week both Soulman from Finland. Keeping the smaller one as it fits my pedals perfectly and I need to stop buying pedals.

Not wired up yet so progress shot for now
    https://i.imgur.com/77krtTM.jpg