Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• @Mr_Chi sorry to ask here but do you have incense sticks back in stock?  Preferably Nag Champa but if not Night Queen will do?

Loving the loft space, man.  You've made it cosy place to work. 

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • handsomerik;781328" said:
    ThePrettyDamned said:

Hope this link works.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5750/20822479043_2c2d1368cf_b.jpg

Gotta straighten a few things up and tidy it up a wee bit, but other than that, it's pretty much there. I could use a truetone cs7 PSU to power everything from one box, but for now it'll do the trick.

Love Calvin and Hobbes! What is in this pedal?
    It's a jumbo tonebender, an ultrastoner and a sho.

In short, a super cool, super loud, super beautiful beast of a box. :) the c+H fuzz ball thread should tell you more from @juansolo.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    @randomhandclaps this is the full loft in all its hippy glory.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2na6ydl.jpg

Bloody hippy heaven, 

And yes Naga is on Preorder for you, Do you want the suppository version again?  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paulkpaulk Frets: 318
    edited September 2015
    Bit of an adjustment. Added in the Obscura delay (which is the dog's big hariry bollox)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    mrchi said:
    @randomhandclaps this is the full loft in all its hippy glory.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2na6ydl.jpg

Bloody hippy heaven, 

And yes Naga is on Preorder for you, Do you want the suppository version again?  
    Very cool!
  • Well, I have a lot of boards so here are just a few.  The two nano boards I have rotate a lot.  Here are a few iterations:

And here is an old picture of my largest board.  I need to take new pics.  I haven't used this board in a while.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    @pickdropper I want all of them - truly stunning work
    Stop crying, start buying
  • @pickdropper Those nano boards are super-cool. More info on those pedals please, especially the monchrome ones.
  • @pickdropper. would agree with the others, the nano boards are super cool. 
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    @paulk lovely board, i would love to try every single one of those pedals ..  you have the Freeze post Obscura?
  • vasselmeyer;783021" said:
    @pickdropper Those nano boards are super-cool. More info on those pedals please, especially the monchrome ones.
    Thanks guys, The mini pedals are all of my own creation. They are all existing circuits that I shrunk down. You wouldn't guess it from my serious pedal ventures (which are larger boxes), but I have a bit of a thing about miniaturization.
  • Its been a while since my last pedalboard show and tell and there's been quite a few changes. 

Gigboard for the cover band:

Homeboard:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    You sneaked that new mini tuner on your board! How is it compared to big brother? Great boards BTW
  • Its been a while since my last pedalboard show and tell and there's been quite a few changes. 

Gigboard for the cover band:

Homeboard:

A couple of gorgeous and classy boards mate...

Which Magnatone do you own ?
  • capo4th said:
    You sneaked that new mini tuner on your board! How is it compared to big brother? Great boards BTW
    Well I sold the ST-200 a while back when a WTB thread came up and I needed GAS funds for something else so I've never a/b'd them directly, however the ST-300 mini is smaller (duh!), brighter (almost too bright!) and seems to track the note even faster than I remember. It's good stuff and feels reassuringly well built.
  • Wazmeister said:A couple of gorgeous and classy boards mate...

Thanks Warren, both of us have been on some pretty extravagant journeys of tonal discovery....hence my big FS thread! :-)

I gig a Magnatone Twilighter 1x12. It sounds sublime, it has the most incredible clean tones which I use as a base for the pedals, and it's more than loud enough for any occasion! 
  • paulkpaulk Frets: 318

DesVegas said:
    @paulk lovely board, i would love to try every single one of those pedals ..  you have the Freeze post Obscura?

Thanks. I currently have the Freeze post drives. Not certain that it will stay there - still experimenting a bit. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9629
    edited September 2015
    Wazmeister said:A couple of gorgeous and classy boards mate...

Thanks Warren, both of us have been on some pretty extravagant journeys of tonal discovery....hence my big FS thread! :-)

I gig a Magnatone Twilighter 1x12. It sounds sublime, it has the most incredible clean tones which I use as a base for the pedals, and it's more than loud enough for any occasion! 
    @majorscale - I owned a Twilighter briefly, but it was just too loud for me.

Nevertheless, it was one of the most unique and impressive amps I've ever encountered. The verb and trem were unparalleled.

Congrats mate - that's a gorgeous set up !

• My new small board finally complete. The Echorec will be interchange depending which delay is flavour of the month.

I do like the new pedal train 3 rails - this one is the Metro 20;

• xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    edited September 2015
    I'm going on tour in October. I bought this flight case in 2011 and finally have the reason to get everything finished for it. It's all bolted down apart from the distortion—I'm going to decide between the SL Drive, DLS, and Pinnacle once the band gets into rehearsal and I figure out what works best in the mix.

Got @juansolo's Klone on there too. It's a beast.

EDIT to say now all the pedals are on the board it weighs a f**king ton. You people with massive boards: how and why do you do it?

My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom