Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    edited July 2017
    Good lord.
    I step away from pedals into multi FX for a month or two and when I come back to this thread......

@Gassage ; has de-racked.........I never thought I'd see that happen but the new board looks stunning James, well done!

@GavRichList has a board that's not as big as a Jaguar XJS...........but somehow still seems to hold so much sonic nirvana. Again, really well-done man!

@BintyTwanger77 .........That board you've been working on since we last spoke about it (Too long since we chatted mate!) now looks pure quality! You MUST be really proud of that mate and deservedly so.
    It's great to hear you're venturing out and playing too. Where is that occurring usually? I'm starting to challenge my health problems head on and go out a bit so *maybe* this summer I *might* be able to join you with my strat over my shoulder and my GT100 in a small(ish) case?

It's been great catching up with this thread and all the great boards and the effort that goes into them is entirely self-evident in each one.
    Some really great boards here guys.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    O
    M
    G
    !

That's cool as chips!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7162
    Digitech really should have shouted louder about that :D
    Digitech really should have shouted louder about that :D
    I *think* my GT100 has flashy lights function so that the one that doesn't flash is the one you're currently on,.........or something like that?
    I'll look into that tomorrow and if I'm right I'll try to video it.
    I'm pretty sure I tried it when I first got it but my short term memory is ruined right now due to meds so I'd have to check.

The 'Ricochet' is a derivative of the whammy isn't it Gav?
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    edited July 2017
    Just finished this - the new setup with lovely Boss MS-3 in place at the front (am I the first to post with an MS-3 board?, hope so D ). Haven't got further than plugging in the power supply and checking that everything lights up - which happy to say it does. Got to do a bit of work and get a few of my own patches programmed in now, but liking the relative simplicity, as well as the potential of this setup. May add MIDI control of the Zoom MS70CDR from the MS-3 at some point (will need a MIDI to USB host converter thingy for that) but this is it for the time being.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sgosdensgosden Frets: 1994
    Wow the ms3 really is tiny 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    sgosden said:
    Wow the ms3 really is tiny 
    It is pretty small, cheers @sgosden, ;although height-wise it stands a bit taller than most pedals. But yes - they've made it absolutely no bigger than it needs to be. To be honest, when it arrived, it seemed like I deserved something a bit bigger/flasher looking, considering the cost, but now I think it's a nice, well-designed bit of kit, and obviously the compact size has a clear advantage for putting together a compact pedal setup. I'll probably end up buying a smaller pedal board before long, but will just use things like this for a while first.
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    edited July 2017
    I tried to lay out a downsized board but didn't even bother wiring it up before giving up. Where are the fun pedals going to go? http://i.imgur.com/HmtRWep.jpg

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Too small to even photograph properly? 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    I hate Flickr. I hate Flickr SO much.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    VJIves said:
    I hate Flickr. I hate Flickr SO much.
    Try imgur. Marginally less gash. Interested to see what you have on your board! 
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    edited July 2017
    New cover band board for the next run of gigs. 

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/0SLQE
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2897
    50 (well, 3) shades of gain. Ultimately useless though when your main amp is a Laney (soon to be Marshall).

• jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
    From this...

To this...

My my back will thank me.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 247
    Wow, some cracking boards on here! I definately have a bad case of pedal envy going on! 
    Will be putting my first board together shortly, but it will be a very humble affair compared to your superb specimens! My Digitech Polara, Big Muff, Boss Loop Station and a couple of other toys. Will look lost on the board I have ordered tonight but at least I will have room to add new ones! 
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    edited July 2017
    duplicate post
  • frank1985frank1985 Frets: 523
    Jack of all trades, master of none?

Added the Sub 'n up, next is a Mimiq.

That is a lovely looking studio space
  • UnorthodoxUnorthodox Frets: 395
    edited July 2017
    frank1985 said:
    That is a lovely looking studio space
    Heh cheers. It's actually my bedroom...in my parents house...I'm 31...yey...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom