What's your "Our Tune" and why?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I remember 1984 well. My boyfriend at the time got uppity cos I decided to snog a short dumpy guy. There was a fight or something. I dunno, I was off me tits on coke.

Things are different since the sex change. Still don't like the Thompson Twins.
    Paula! You’ve come back!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    I remember 1984 well. My boyfriend at the time got uppity cos I decided to snog a short dumpy guy. There was a fight or something. I dunno, I was off me tits on coke.

Paula! You’ve come back!
    Is that you Dick? Did the infection clear up?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    My Head is my Only House Unless it Rains - Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band.
    I hadn't heard that for years and had forgotten all about it.  Beautiful song - thanks for bringing it back!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited December 2017
    @LesbianWithAGun cool song bro, no idea where the inspiration comes from to write such an amazing piece.

I'm working on something myself at the moment, just an idea, it's based on a time when I had to change trains at Bristol parkway, and about half an hour in to my continuation of the journey I was sure I'd got on to the wrong train and was getting worried I'd have to return to Bristol to get the correct train.

Then out of nowhere an announcement was made that next stop was the correct destination and I just started signing "I'm on the right train, I love that stuff, it's the right train, I can never get enough, I'm on the right train, to Bristol I'll never have to return, I'm on the right train" then I faded out to an awesome air guitar solo, got off the train bought a top hat straight away, again another completely original idea of mine.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4924
    edited December 2017
    I remember 1984 well. My boyfriend at the time got uppity cos I decided to snog a short dumpy guy. There was a fight or something. I dunno, I was off me tits on coke.

Paula! You’ve come back!
    Aww, I love a happy ending!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15614
    ah, it was a "massage parlour".

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30301
    When Simon Bates came on the radio with his Our Tune segment, I used to fantasise about what fun could be had by killing him with my bare hands.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Nitefly said:

Paula! You’ve come back!
    Aww, I love a happy ending!

It wasn't a very happy ending when I last saw it