Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sell or trade me your unwanted Christmas things

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    I have some arse biscuits I can get in the post for you first thing Tuesday 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ive never known a person rattle me like this Ros/Lovebuzz has... And id like to think Im relatively passive and gracious.

Maybe it was his unrelenting patronising, monotone arrogance that did it.

I'm delighted he's banned (again), as he brings out the very worst in me....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    @wazmeister Exactly this. He sent me some odd messages, so the ignore button came in extremely useful. 
  • Definitely on the spectrum...

Between Arse----------&------------Arsehole

Lol
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Really weird behaviour, I don’t get the whole stringing people along via private messages. Fair enough attention seeking in open, but the private message thing has creeped me out a bit. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    He never PMd me. 

Does this mean I'm officially unpopular? I want to be one of the cool kids who sit at the back.
  • Just out of interest, and its none of my business but I am slightly fascinated by it, but what on earth was he messaging people about - I literally never message anyone unless Im interested in buying or selling?
    Just out of interest, and its none of my business but I am slightly fascinated by it, but what on earth was he messaging people about - I literally never message anyone unless Im interested in buying or selling?
    Buying sex/selling his body?
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    edited December 2017
    @bloodeagle He was trying to sell me a silicon fuzz pedal when I was after Germanium. And then he pointed me in the direction of my own sales when I offered to buy one of his overpriced Germanium pedals. And then I got a bunch of messages as follow up when I didn’t respond. 
  • Just out of interest, and its none of my business but I am slightly fascinated by it, but what on earth was he messaging people about - I literally never message anyone unless Im interested in buying or selling?
    Not to you mr unpopular
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Oh damn he's been banned again and I was hoping to score myself a Sharptone as well.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    longshins said:
    Just out of interest, and its none of my business but I am slightly fascinated by it, but what on earth was he messaging people about - I literally never message anyone unless Im interested in buying or selling?
    Not to you mr unpopular
    I'm gutted.
  • BeefBeef Frets: 260
    He'll be back 
  • DarnWeightDarnWeight Frets: 2566
    edited December 2017
    We need some kind of Voight-Kampff test to positively ID any RoS-plicants trying to pass as human.
    New fangled trading feedback link right here!
  • antifash said:
    @bloodeagle He was trying to sell me a silicon fuzz pedal when I was after Germanium. And then he pointed me in the direction of my own sales when I offered to buy one of his overpriced Germanium pedals. And then I got a bunch of messages as follow up when I didn’t respond. 
    Sounds very similar...
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22236
    edited December 2017
    Ive never known a person rattle me like this Ros/Lovebuzz has... And id like to think Im relatively passive and gracious.

Waz before Ro joined the forum:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/17/00/28BEA01600000578-3084753-image-m-21_1431818177526.jpg

Waz just prior to the banhammer coming down on Ro:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RIf4nQ058LY/maxresdefault.jpg

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22236
    edited December 2017
    Ro was a distributor for Sharptone FX. The guy who built the pedals is one Johnny Sharp. He is relaunching as Brantone Electronics according to a 2017 October Facebook post. 

https://www.brantoneelectronics.co.uk/about

One wonders if he is relaunching because his official distributor turned out to be a ruddy nutcase and the type of distributor you really don't want to be associated with. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited December 2017
    I tried to do a trade with yer man a couple of years ago (not on this forum). "Effects for me and my monkey" was his moniker. Found him to be a bit of a knob - difficult to deal with. Just saying.
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • Ive never known a person rattle me like this Ros/Lovebuzz has... And id like to think Im relatively passive and gracious.

Waz before Ro joined the forum:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/17/00/28BEA01600000578-3084753-image-m-21_1431818177526.jpg

Waz just prior to the banhammer coming down on Ro:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/RIf4nQ058LY/maxresdefault.jpg

True enough.

Mind you, that habit was a bit on the tight side...
    Maybe he has now learned that being a dealer and a knob jockey on the internet tends to limit your selling potential.

Oh no, that's right, he's a knob jockey so he will never learn..
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom