Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Beware of Gear4Music.com while purchasing musical instruments

What's Hot

Comments

• CarewCarew Frets: 9
    wow, this thread has gone huge,  when i get a spare day i might read it

is there a TLDR?
    pedal fiend
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AmmeoAmmeo Frets: 87
    Btw check out it says 20+ in stock, get it tomorrow when you are not logged in only to find out they dont have the item in first place and will be delaying your order once you log in and order.

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-U-PHORIA-UMC204HD-USB-Audio-Interface/1WMX

And people here are defending this lying seller.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • CarewCarew Frets: 9
    cant you buy it from a  more local seller?
    pedal fiend
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AmmeoAmmeo Frets: 87
    Carew said:
    Audio interfaces are not sold in first place in the country i am living in.  Amazon and Ebay dont ship here and Aliexpress is not selling Behringer audio interfaces either.  The only local seller i found selling Behringer 204 was selling it at 210 USD against its 80 USD original price.  Almost 2.5x the price. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Ammeo said:
    Carew said:
    Audio interfaces are not sold in first place in the country i am living in. 
    And which one is that today? ;)

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11896
    this thread sounds a bit too much like playground bullying for my liking
    certainly the OP has not presented his case very well, but I don't think he deserves such a kicking for it
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 11reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    certainly the OP has not presented his case very well, but I don't think he deserves such a kicking for it
    In that case, I wish I’d gone to your school. 
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Ammeo said:
    Btw check out it says 20+ in stock, get it tomorrow when you are not logged in only to find out they dont have the item in first place and will be delaying your order once you log in and order.

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-U-PHORIA-UMC204HD-USB-Audio-Interface/1WMX

And people here are defending this lying seller.

When you write on another forum about receiving stuff and write elsewhere that you haven't, along with several libellous claims of the company purchasing scam reviews, then it's very hard to defend you. 

https://i.imgur.com/ZSz6Cao.png

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    Sir, sir, he started it sir...
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12359
    usedtobe said:
    In that case, I wish I’d gone to your school. 
    Yeah at my school if they didn't use blades it was just banter!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • this thread sounds a bit too much like playground bullying for my liking

When a person claims that he doesn't write such posts yet has a history of writing such posts going back years, claims he doesn't write such posts yet spams multiple websites with the story (we're up to 8 now excluding Trustpilot and Reviews) in a short space of time, tells a story that is not consistent between forums, and throws around accusations about a company buying scam reviews online and presents no evidence for this, then it is right to raise some questions about him.

You don't flag up shit customer services by making libellous comments about buying reviews. 

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31590
    I do kind of agree and I hate any kind of clicquey pitchfork stuff, and even once had to chase up a refund myself from Gear4Music, but this new guy has lied about everything so far in his only contribution to this forum. He's done it on several others too. 

He actually seems to have every right to be seriously annoyed at the delays in getting what he's paid for, but his rants about them being some kind of criminal organisation are pathetic.

The only reason I'd ever cut this chump some slack is if he turns out to be 14 years old, because that's how he comes across. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    To the OP - your original post comes across not as you wanting to provide a public service to the forum members, but as you  seeking revenge against G4M for perceived poor service.

We've all felt like doing that on occasion when we've had bad service and the truth is that if you were an existing member here who had previous contributions to the forum, your highlighting of your experiences might have been seen in a more positive light. But joining up just to make the post doesn't have the same effect.

This is a great forum - stick around and you'll see that. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7769
    jellyroll said:

This is a great forum - stick around and you'll see that. 
    Stop it, we're trying to deter the fella :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • maybe this thread should be closed now,  let the OP decide if he wants to be part of the forum, things have got heated and blown up.  let him start again and be part of something great
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Agreed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I've used them a few times, first major mistake was last December, ordered an Acoustic amp and a totally different amp turned up plus other items arrived separately the same day (DPD use one courier for bigger stuff and another for smaller packages I was told)...I had to order the amp from Andertons in the end as they had sold out...returned and refunded but using DPD is not the best way to get a good customer experience.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12359
    maybe this thread should be closed now,  let the OP decide if he wants to be part of the forum, things have got heated and blown up.  let him start again and be part of something great
    Yeah come on we've all had a drink...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Actually I think the less than warm reception was your decision to join, say you don't complain, complain, get called out for complaining repeatedly elsewhere and then not contribute anywhere else on the forum.

I don't see joining a forum to complain about a business as a "public good" when plenty of others have said they had good service.

Now joining and warning people about a scammer, a potential theft or some such, well, fair enough. But no, you didn't do that. 
    To be fair, he has alerted us in black & white to the fact that G4M are dangerous scammers and pathological liars and that anyone who claims to have had good service from them is plainly deluded.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    I sympathise with G4M, they probably have no idea where to deliver the interface.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom