Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Beware of Gear4Music.com while purchasing musical instruments

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Ammeo said:
    So many salty people in here.  Your lives must be filled with sour.
    Unbelievable!
     =) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    maybe this thread should be closed now,  let the OP decide if he wants to be part of the forum, things have got heated and blown up.  let him start again and be part of something great
    I agree - it's not going anywhere useful: time to let it rest in peace.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 941
    If you start closing threads on the basis that nothing constructive is happening I think that's the end of this forum and probably every single one on the internet. 

Anyway you can't close it, it's become one of my Stability Zones.   
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    this thread sounds a bit too much like playground bullying for my liking
    certainly the OP has not presented his case very well, but I don't think he deserves such a kicking for it
    I'm calling this out. 

IF this had been a regular poster, a semi regular poster, or even an occasional that had at least posted something somewhere else on this forum then I'd have totally agreed with you.

But this isn't playground bullying - @Heartfeltdawn is presenting the evidence of other online activity which is contrary to what they stated in their OP.

If someone joined, had a moan about G4M, didn't have a history of joining other forums and doing similar, despite saying they didn't do it, and didn't make libellous comments about the business being fraudsters or scammers, then yes, the responses would be playground bullying.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6061
    certainly the OP has not presented his case very well, but I don't think he deserves such a kicking for it
    I'm calling this out. 
    Leave it Bridgit. He's not worth it.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader

Other forums I've been on don't allow 'Bad Deals' threads at all. On those forums the OPs post would have been deleted immediately, for reasons which should be obvious!

I think a forum that allows itself to be abused by being a repository for unbalanced complainers risks losing it's value.

In this case, I think it's a tribute to the tolerance and all-round goodness of this forum that his post is still here, and the responses to it, largely fair and on-topic, aren't nastily aggressive.

He's had his say, it's been responded too in a calm manner, there's been a bit of banter but nothing much compared with most online areas, and anyone reading this can come away with a balanced view of the entirety of the situation.

I'd say that's fairly healthy! :)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    JezWynd said:
    I'm calling this out. 
    I'm bored, finished work and fancied a scrap. I might go down the local chippy and tell a local yoof they look like ed sheeran instead.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2951
    Sassafras said:
    I sympathise with G4M, they probably have no idea where to deliver the interface.
    I think if they read this thread, they may have an idea where they would like to 'deliver the interface'
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12361
    JezWynd said:
    I'm calling this out. 
    I'm bored, finished work and fancied a scrap. I might go down the local chippy and tell a local yoof they look like ed sheeran instead.
    It's not like the old days they have shooters and all sorts. I'd have a nice bovril instead. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckee said
    I'd have a nice bovril instead. 
    Errrr.... 'nice'.... and.... 'Bovril'.... really don't belong in the same sentence.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AmmeoAmmeo Frets: 87
    Ammeo said:
    Btw check out it says 20+ in stock, get it tomorrow when you are not logged in only to find out they dont have the item in first place and will be delaying your order once you log in and order.

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-U-PHORIA-UMC204HD-USB-Audio-Interface/1WMX

And people here are defending this lying seller.

When you write on another forum about receiving stuff and write elsewhere that you haven't, along with several libellous claims of the company purchasing scam reviews, then it's very hard to defend you. 

https://i.imgur.com/ZSz6Cao.png

I didnt receive anything ( atleast not from them). I borrowed an old audio interface from someone locally after wasting my 2.5 months with G4M order delays but that turned out to be faulty so i wasnt able to record any vocals with them. That was what i meant  when i used th word " received" in this instance. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    LMFAO

"Bridgit" !!!

Why didn't I think of that ???
    :)
  • AmmeoAmmeo Frets: 87
    Ammeo said:
    Carew said:
    cant you buy it from a  more local seller?
    Audio interfaces are not sold in first place in the country i am living in. 
    And which one is that today? ;)
    Your backyard. 
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    Ammeo said:
    Ammeo said:
    Carew said:
    cant you buy it from a  more local seller?
    Audio interfaces are not sold in first place in the country i am living in. 
    And which one is that today? ;)
    Your backyard. 
    It's not ours anymore,.....We gave it back in 1947.
    4reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ammeo said:

. Anyways this forum is filled with salty narcissists whose only job here is to get personal with someone rather than discussing the main issue.  
    Discussing the main issue?. I thought everyone has been discussing the MAIN issue, the main issue as I see it is that you have joined a forum to complain about g4m and the service you have received, you have lied about “not doing it before” you have contradicted yourself with regards to receiving or not receiving the items you ordered.

All the points above have been discussed in detail.

Now, to the side point about not receiving items from a massive internet seller.

Grow a pair and deal with it!.

It happens all the time to every single person that orders anything from the internet!.

Every single person on this forum (and many many others) will at some point in the past or future order something from someone and have a bad experience. Fact!.

The internet has allowed every product made to be available to every person with internet access!. It means you can get your sh1ty Behringer interface (and they are sh1t) delivered to whatever address you choose to have it delivered to.

the trade off to being able to buy “everything you want” is that sometimes it will go wrong.

Accept that fact and you will be happier for it!.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • Ammeo said:
    Ammeo said:
    Btw check out it says 20+ in stock, get it tomorrow when you are not logged in only to find out they dont have the item in first place and will be delaying your order once you log in and order.

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-U-PHORIA-UMC204HD-USB-Audio-Interface/1WMX

And people here are defending this lying seller.

When you write on another forum about receiving stuff and write elsewhere that you haven't, along with several libellous claims of the company purchasing scam reviews, then it's very hard to defend you. 

https://i.imgur.com/ZSz6Cao.png

I didnt receive anything ( atleast not from them). I borrowed an old audio interface from someone locally after wasting my 2.5 months with G4M order delays but that turned out to be faulty so i wasnt able to record any vocals with them. That was what i meant  when i used th word " received" in this instance. 

Well I'm convinced. 

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qgSyafNjQ30/hqdefault.jpg