Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SG Closed

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Tbh, in hindsight I don't think it's fake - I just think it goes to highlight the shi# quality of recent Gibson guitars.... 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I cant be bothered to be honest as I was never interested in it. He offered me this as a swap SG Standard for my custom shop strat I've got listed on here.
    Which is obv a none starter... 
    Isn't it a bit weird that you give a guy a hard time about a guitar that is obviously not a fake that doesn't interest you? I think it is. If it didn't interest you why bother engaging further than saying 'thanks mate, but I'm not interested'?

:s 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @guitarzero - at first glance, the dodgy truss rod cover, strange gumtree name email address and based on a message of I had this made last year would you trade it for a CS Strat,  I assumed fake. 
    I sent the message to the guy saying it looks fake and then a further one saying sorry not for me. 
    Shouldn't have bothered and your totally right I should have just ignored it totally - lesson learned.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @guitarzero - at first glance, the dodgy truss rod cover, strange gumtree name email address and based on a message of I had this made last year would you trade it for a CS Strat,  I assumed fake. 
    I sent the message to the guy saying it looks fake and then a further one saying sorry not for me. 
    Shouldn't have bothered and your totally right I should have just ignored it totally - lesson learned.
    Fair play to you for that reply.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom