I want some way of adding drums to my playing.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mrkb said:
    Having just jammed for 45 minutes straight after playing the Stones Miss You chord progression into my TRIO+, I’m a happy Trio+ owner. After 20 mins on the RnB setting I changed the drums to another style, made the bassline the most complex one and started up again! I love it!
    I got my Trio today (not +). Holy moly it's fun. I strummed the chords to Hey Joe and let it do it's thing, it's brilliant! Suddenly all the old licks that I do sounded better and it's led me to play different as well. All of a sudden my playing doesn't feel as stale, it feels more like a jam than playing along to a backing track.
     I'm sure it's got its limits but for home use its ideal for me. Well chuffed! 

Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have the Beatbuddy and its probably one the best pedals ive ever bought
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    If you want something you can fiddle with a bit more, download the Beatwave app. I make all my recorded drums on that.
  • I settled on a Trio+...had it a week, slowly getting to grips with it. Seems like a good buy.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1388
    Sorry to dig up a really old thread, but I have been thinking about the sdrum for live use, just basic electro beats, no fills etc as such. Would I be throwing money into the wind? Would I better off just recording my beats and playing them live via my iphone?
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    edited July 2019
    Mac - logic - drummer.

very very usable.

edit* I have used it for the drums on my entries for the cover challenges etc

https://soundcloud.com/user-617343615/sets/the-slippyfists-1

• RockerRocker Frets: 4985
    Do you have an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac? Try the Drummer in GarageBand. 

How do you export the drum sounds, or any sounds for that matter, from the Apple device to a PC?  And how do you connect a guitar or bass to same Apple device?  Thanks.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited July 2019
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Rocker said:
    Do you have an iPhone, iPad, or a Mac? Try the Drummer in GarageBand. 

How do you export the drum sounds, or any sounds for that matter, from the Apple device to a PC?  And how do you connect a guitar or bass to same Apple device?  Thanks.
    Not sure why you would want to use a pc if you’ve recorded on a Mac...

but a basic set up...

instrument > interface > Mac/logic 

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    I did a bit of recording with the Trio, good for getting some variations on ideas down, my only problem with it is that the tempo is a bit arbitrary--ie- you cant tell what it is.
    If you get a loop going, you can change styles, and bass elements, so record two passes to get separate bass and drums, which can then be edited in your DAW of choice, setting the tempo relies on physically lining up a known drum loop and then you can do plenty.
    It is a very inspiring way to spend an afternoon.