SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NATIONAL NRP 14 FRET RESONATOR WITH HIGHLANDER IP-1X PICKUP FOR SALE - £2200 ONO

What's Hot
andytkdandytkd Frets: 1
edited February 2018 in Guitars £
I am selling my National resonator NRP Black Rust, in great condition and hardly used. It has been professionally fitted with the high quality Highlander ip-1x inline pickup, and sounds incredible both unplugged and through an amp. Comes with National hard case.

A few scuffs to the case and a few barely noticeable scratches on the side of the guitar.

Selling to fund new gear. Looking for quick sale - nearest offer.

Thanks

Photos:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited February 2018
    Please go and read the classified rules. You are in breach of rule 2. You must post a price, this is not an auction site.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27527
    andytkd said:
     Make me an offer.

As you've made the effort to include some really detailed pics, I'll make you an offer.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hywelg said:
    Please go and read the classified rules. You are in breach of rule 2. You must post a price, this is not an auction site.
    Apologies, I'll edit this
  • TTony said:
    andytkd said:
     Make me an offer.

As you've made the effort to include some really detailed pics, I'll make you an offer.
    Sorry didn't see the attach image link - added!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27527
    andytkd said:
    TTony said:
    andytkd said:
     Make me an offer.

Sorry didn't see the attach image link - added!
    Half way there.  You've added a lazy link.  Embed the photos in the post so people can see them.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.