SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

65 Amps Apollo + Cab / 1966 deluxe reverb / Magic Amps X-Brit /Vintage Marshall JMP

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5038
    brooom said:
    I've specifically asked @TTony ;;; if I could create a new topic and let this one fall into the background.

I was trying to not touch it. But since you made a point of pushing it up. I don't really think it's really my problem 

It's too late man, you can't buy the amp from me anymore.
    I don’t want to buy the amp from you! I’m just trying to help - this thread is still live and people will find it if they search for Deluxe Reverb, but the amp is sold and you haven’t updated the thread. Below is rule 7 of the Classifieds rules, in case you haven’t read them:

7. When appropriate, update the thread to include "SOLD" (or whatever is appropriate) in the title and opening post. DO NOT delete the price or any other content. 

I hope that helps.  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    Are you sure you're not the guy who phoned peach guitars? you sound an awful lot like him... :P
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5038
    brooom said:
    Are you sure you're not the guy who phoned peach guitars? you sound an awful lot like him... :P
    Pot, kettle?  ;)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    thought so!
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27497
    brooom said:

It's too late man, you can't buy the amp from me anymore.
    Then mark the amp as sold.  What's so hard about that?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    @TTony - I marked it as sold... in the new topic I created. I agreed with you at the time I would let this topic fall into the background. At the time this happened the amp hadn't sold yet.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27497
    MARK IT AS SOLD.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • skikdi53skikdi53 Frets: 198
    edited October 2018
    What's the specs of the appllo cab please?
    sorry, dont read all the post, i know now.