SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boutique Sale. PRS Private Stock, Luxxtone Nashville + more

What's Hot
JohnnyPlectrumJohnnyPlectrum Frets: 334
edited March 2019 in Guitars £

It's a bit like a World Guitars yard sale.
I'm having a clear-out and a down-size of my wall-hanging, dust-gathering beauties at the same time as raising a little capital for more stupidly energetic indulgences.
I know some of them are a bit costly and I know times are hard but you never know who's got a wad of cash tucked in their turn-ups...

Happy to trade down on the Private Stock but not sideways I'm afraid.

More pics on request.

Luxxtone Nashville. Tele Deluxe style. Black over Sea Foam Green. Swamp Ash, 22 frets (6100), maple board with dots.Nut Width: 1 5/8",Radius: 10-14 Compound. Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple, Shape: Machete .78 - .85. Bridge Hardware: Vintage Trem, Bass Pickup: Luxxbucker, Treble Pickup: Luxxbucker Hot Pickup Switching: 3 Way Toggle. Weight: 7lb 12oz Beautiful bit of kit. Un-gigged. With case and COA £2k

https://worldguitars.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/luxxtone_nashville_0017-3.jpg

PRS DGT Private Stock. Faded Fire Red nitro with red coral and MOP detailing. Macassar Ebony fingerboard. 2009 Joe Knaggs era. Un-marked, Un-gigged wall art. Beautiful in a scary sort of way. £4.5k

Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe, Roadworn. Healthy C shape neck. With tags and Fender soft case. Discreetly fitted with Graphtec Ghost Piezo system and additional 3 way switch. Chickenhead knob controls piezo volume. Lovely guitar.
Has been lightly gigged but you wouldn't know. £750

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnnyPlectrumJohnnyPlectrum Frets: 334
    edited March 2018
    See Above
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2018

See Above

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2018
    See above
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BowksBowks Frets: 414
    edited March 2018
    That's a thing of beauty. GLWTS!

Would you accept £12.87 in coins, 3 bags of Bacon Wheat Crunchies, a Fruit Corner and a titanium spork as a trade?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    Love that Jr !! GLWTS
  • Can't believe the PRSDGTPS wasn't snapped up in an instant... :) 
  • Who is the masterbuilder for the strat?
    edited March 2018
    Jason Smith. 
    I need to re-do this thread as it was pulled together by the mods as I forgot that multiple threads weren't allowed. Consequently all the titles have disappeared. 

• Weekly bermp...
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    Have you still got that TB1000A?
  • Have you still got that TB1000A?
    Long gone I'm afraid.
    There were tears when we parted but I was promised it had a good home and a new loving family.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @samldr1984 has one of the five Goldtop DGT's from Peach. Lovely guitar!

Great to see another owner!
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    What's the weight of your Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe, Roadworn? Also what does the 3 way switch do?
  • LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 36
    Can’t understand why no one’s gone for your Luxxtone yet. If I hadn’t just ordered my second guitar from Jerry Bizon at Luxxtone I would certainly buy it. They are fantastic guitars with the most gorgeous necks - easily match my early 60s Tele and Strat for comfort, playability and sound! I hope someone realizes what a bargain you are offering.
  • What's the weight of your Fender Telecaster '72 Deluxe, Roadworn? Also what does the 3 way switch do?
    Alas, it's never been weighed - but it's something easily done. 3 way switch chooses magnetic, piezo or both out.
  • Luxxman said:
    Can’t understand why no one’s gone for your Luxxtone yet. If I hadn’t just ordered my second guitar from Jerry Bizon at Luxxtone I would certainly buy it. They are fantastic guitars with the most gorgeous necks - easily match my early 60s Tele and Strat for comfort, playability and sound! I hope someone realizes what a bargain you are offering.
    I can't argue, they're fabulous guitars.
    I'm happy that I've a few items for sale and I'm even happier that I haven't sold them. :-)

• Did you decide to keep the DGT? I have 3 of 5
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 971
    any trades on the Luxxtone..?
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • Did you decide to keep the DGT? I have 3 of 5
    Totally.
    I sold enough bits and bobs now to placate the missus!
    The Private Stock needs to go as it's simply hiding under the bed and the Masterbuilt too if I'm realistic but no rush. 
  • skaguitar said:
    any trades on the Luxxtone..?
    Only an Al D Prism if you happen to have one?