SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boutique Sale. PRS Private Stock, Luxxtone Nashville + more

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 971
    skaguitar said:
    any trades on the Luxxtone..?
    Only an Al D Prism if you happen to have one?
    Funnily enough.....

I don’t :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That Tele Deluxe just made me tingle a little.  What's its history?
  • That Tele Deluxe just made me tingle a little.  What's its history?
    Well it all began in the summer of 2011 when the telecaster was purchased as a cheap option to avoid taking my PRS P22 into sleazy pubs. It went straight into the workshop when it arrived and was discreetly fitted with a Graphtec Ghost. 
    It's what I'd call 'pub piezo'. The output from the tele goes to a 3 way switch as does the piezo output. They then share a the common output. You can of course wire the ghost to a separate output and have 2 leads to 2 amps but that wasn't what I wanted. Other than sharing a tone pot (the other tone pot now being the piezo volume) the tele electrics remain as factory. In the middle position you can blend magnetic and piezo. It's just extra tonal variety rather than anything else! 
    It's also a subtle mod with very little butchering other than the extra routing for the ghost circuit board and battery.
  • Annual-ish bump with clean up.