SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FOC: TREX Fuel Tank JNR

darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
edited March 2018 in FX £

free of charge - T-Rex Fuel Tank Jnr, don't need it, don't want to throw it away as it's perfectly good working order, can't be bothered with the hassle of selling it, packaging it shipping it, so I'm based in Bath (but do go to central London a fair bit at the moment) if you want it, it's yours but you've got to be willing to meet me / collect it.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    Wow - what a nice chap. I’ve got one of these and have found it super useful, particularly with the current doubler adaptor to power higher current draw pedals. 
    Chapeau sir. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    gone (or will be tomorrow)
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Top bloke
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • This is exactly what I could do with! Wish you could post :( 

You're a top chap! Kudos
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    edited March 2018
    'Annoyingly' I was about to post a WTB for one of these.

Nowhere near you!

I'm happy to buy it if you can post.  But I don't want to sound cheeky.  Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Above all else, top kudos for helping someone out!

Edit:  Just realised it is gone.