Help me Power my board

What's Hot
KylefKylef Frets: 1042
So I'm at a place where I'm happy with my board. I have everything I need for my current band, if not I'll swap the odd pedal out.

However the SIB Echodrive is causing me problems. I've always used a Pedal Power 2+ so I've used the IEC output at the back.

Now I'm using GigRig power, it means I'm going to have to have 2 mains cables running from my board. Only thing I can think of is buying a 2 male to 1 female IEC cable, but if there anything easier than that that I'm missing? You'll see the mess it looks on the top left of the board with the ED unplugged.

http://i.imgur.com/NztYZrZ.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    You could just get a Y kettle lead:

Y Splitter Mains Kettle Twin Power Lead PC & Monitor https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000Q6I2EY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IPeNAbWT7HHK2
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 896
    Buy a Zuma?
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    Gadget said:
    Buy a Zuma?
    That won't solve my problem of still needing two mains plugs. The SIB takes IEC. 
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 896
    edited March 2018
    Ah, sorry, I understand what you mean now. Could you build / have built a Bright Onion-style splitter, except for mains rather than audio?
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5160
    edited March 2018
    IMO @simonk 's suggestion seems the most sensible. If you'd rather run a single mains cable to the board, how about one of these:

HP1314 - 4 Way IEC Distribution Block with Overload Switch

£6 and change on the website I found it. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9574
    Kylef said:
    So I'm at a place where I'm happy with my board. I have everything I need for my current band, if not I'll swap the odd pedal out.

However the SIB Echodrive is causing me problems. I've always used a Pedal Power 2+ so I've used the IEC output at the back.

Now I'm using GigRig power, it means I'm going to have to have 2 mains cables running from my board. Only thing I can think of is buying a 2 male to 1 female IEC cable, but if there anything easier than that that I'm missing? You'll see the mess it looks on the top left of the board with the ED unplugged.

http://i.imgur.com/NztYZrZ.jpg
    I have the same dilemma as Kyle, as we both own and use the stunning SIB Echodrive (mind blowing analogue delay)... so ill be following this one with interest.

Kyle, thats a mighty fine quadrant of delays you have there !