Hermes are still shit!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24320
    edited January 2021
    Well, two weeks after I complained via their website (having to pick "damage to my vehicle or property" as the reason because everything else took me to a FAQ page!) which promised a two day response time, I get an email from them full of the usual wank "trained to the highest standards blah blah sorry we were unable to meet your expectations on this occasion blah blah blah" briefest apology for driver entering my home followed by an offer to help with my missing parcel.

There is no missing parcel.  At no point have I EVER said there was a missing parcel.

At the bottom of the email was a link to a customer satisfaction survey that didn't work.

Today they sent me another email asking why I hadn't completed their customer satisfaction survey but this time provided a link that DID work.

Not that they will read a word of it but it felt good to vent my spleen with the creative use of language.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5630
    Something like this ought to soften his cough, Emp. 

https://youtu.be/ImnDp7ZyPCA

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3067
    RobDavies said:
    I sold some speakers on eBay and booked Hermes via Interparcel.   Despite being very well packaged, one of the speakers turned up broken... and despite me paying out extra for insurance, Interparcel are making me jump through hoops to stand any chance of getting a pay out...
    Update:  Got paid in full!

I’d already given a part refund to the buyer but thought I’d do the decent thing and share the insurance payout with him as well.  Bastard didn’t even thank me!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16099
    These courier drivers can be quite presumptious;
    I live up a private lane on a farm but the house has it's own driveway opposite a little paddock.
    Came home a week ago and a van is sat on my drive .....a chap is sitting on the grass of my front garden with his wife/girfriend enjoying a picnic type lunch while a young child is running around the paddock chasing and annoying the chickens .
    I discover that he has just delivered a parcel that is left on the doorstep but they decided it was an ideal spot for a lunchbreak.
    Whilst I don't especially mind them stopping I do mind the kid bothering the birds but the bit that really annoyed me is that he could see I was trying to get the car onto my own driveway and just carried on eating his lunch with no intention of moving the van out of the way until I got out of the car and asked him to do so. Both he and the woman were quite put out that I was disturbing them and grudgingly moved the van and reeled in the annoying kid .
      They then parked across the bottom of the drive for the next 20 minutes and carried on with the picnic completely unphased.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom