SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: MacBook, Mac Mini and Apple Thunderbolt Display

What's Hot
redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 746
edited March 2018 in Misc £

So, I'm expecting a new imac to be incoming in the next couple of days and once that arrives I'll be selling some stuff:

MacBook Air - early 2015 model - 1.6ghz core i5 with 4GB ddr3 RAM and 250GB SSD. Excellent condition and rarely used out of the house.  Almost no marks on the casing - just a few small scratches around the ports. One small mark on the screen (less than 1mm) that won't seem to come off. £500. Can ship at cost though collection preferred.

Mac Mini - late 2014 model 2.8Ghz with 1.12 TB Fusion Drive and 8GB of DDR3 RAM.  I think this is the highest spec model and still the most recent version of the mini. There are a few tiny chips on one of the rear edges - other than that it's in excellent condition. £450. Can ship at cost though collection preferred.

Apple Thunderbolt Display. This will work with the Air and the Mini, though it's ideal for a a Mac laptop. For those who don't know it's a beautiful 27 inch 2560×1440 display, with in built USB, Thunderbolt and Ethernet ports, speakers and iSight camera, and comes with a thunderbolt/MagSafe cable, making it basically a monitor and docking station for a mac laptop. All the specs are here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Thunderbolt_Display. Nb this is the Rev B model with the MagSafe to MagSafe 2 adaptor.  It's in excellent condition. The only issue is a slight split in the wire on the Thunderbolt cable - the internal wire isn't affected at all and it just needs a bit of heat shrink to cover it if it bothers you. See pic.   £375. Collection or meet up only on this as I don't have a suitable box!

Based in Leeds. Could meet within a reasonable distance.

Pics to follow!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments