Diago Pedal Power10 Power Supply Unit Product Recall

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited March 2018
    Snags said:

Overall Diago are still in credit with me - I've got one of their pedal boards and after a few years of lugging it about the handle casing cracked. They sent me out a new kit to sort both handle clamps free of charge, no quibble, no hassle. Let's hope it doesn't change my view!
    That's worth knowing. I use their boards and both now have the same cracks on the handle bits.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I received confirmation that Diago had received my defective unit (posted March 16), and that replacements will be shipped in about 4 weeks.  So it looks like turnaround has slipped from the original estimate, but at least wheels are turning.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I’m just going to keep mine as is before I send them away and the company go broke and I never see a replacement 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    Anyone else waiting for a replacement?
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5382
    Still waiting for two here; ran out of time waiting so have bought a 1-Spot and will have to find another use for them when they come back.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Still waiting here.  See my post up-thread, exactly a month ago.
    Trading feedback | FS: Nothing right now
    JM build | Pedalboard plans
  • Glad I didn’t bother
  • mbembe Frets: 1840
    DON'T PANIC!

I've just received an email from Diago apologising for the delay.

"The replacements are in production and progressing - the factory are currently waiting for some custom made components for the output noise filter.

Current ETA is about 3 weeks, but first production runs are tricky to predict.  I appreciate that this is longer than I had originally anticipated, but there are no short cuts."