Pet hate Radio dj

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    TheMarlin said:
    I only listen to Radio 2,4, and 6.
    very even-handed of you
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16112
    I want to add to the list a particularly annoying "new" DJ
    Enter Mr Sean Ritchie now on radio 2 Saturday afternoon
    All that's missing now is the Delightful Danny Dyer .......Yes,it could possibly get worse......
    On the other hand ;I have peculiar taste .........I have developed a soft spot for Tony Blackburn in a kitsch retro way .....complete with "poptastic mate" jokes ,intercessions and general timewarp style ( a bit like getting Samuel Pepys to write the Hollywood Gossip columns of today or Mr Chumleigh -Warner to read the news )
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Steve Wright is the worst, I dont know how he's been getting away with it for so long. Zero personality, no opinions on anything just ....shit. 

Same for Chris Evans and his endless chirpy optimism, nobody is that happy all the time, you big fuck off fake.
    Steve Wright is a top proponent of the Zappa concept of 'brown lipstick in the corporate suite'. He could be interviewing Rose West and he'd be telling her " I'm a great fan of you and your hubby's concreting work, fantastic stuff!"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22987
    Not a DJ exactly, but I can hear him on the radio right now....

Colin Murray.  Infuriating laddish cunt who seems to regard himself as some kind of doyen of cool, calls everyone "fella" and thinks he gets more hilarious the louder he shouts and cackles at his own "bants".
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    Philly_Q said:

Colin Murray.  Infuriating laddish cunt who seems to regard himself as some kind of doyen of cool, calls everyone "fella" and thinks he gets more hilarious the louder he shouts and cackles at his own "bants".
    .. @not_the_dj any comment? 
    Tee hee hee...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Philly_Q said:

.. @not_the_dj any comment? 
    Tee hee hee...
    It’s quite clear that I am not him ;-)