SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedals for sale, various beginner rig goodies BOSS, Vitoos added

theflyisbacktheflyisback Frets: 71
edited May 2018 in FX £
For sale, some cheap but very cheerful (certainly not nasty) pedals. 

Would suit beginners just just starting a pedal collection

all prices delivered with original boxes (‘cept the behringers)

Added: BOSS DS1 distortion. Like new with box
£32 delivered NOW £24 delivered NOW SOLD

Added: Vitoos ISO4 power supply. Boxed with all original cables. 8 x 9v 500 MHa connections. Like new. Awesome unit for price £27.50 delivered. NOW SOLD

Added: Mosky xp booster. Cracking EP booster clean boost clone. Got 2 of these with original boxes mint condition. £12 each. One now sold with the crazy cacti. 1 still free NOW £9 delivered NOW SOLD

EHX Nano Big Muff - this is brand new in box. Bought as a standby for a pedal that was giving me problems but not used. No velcro. £45. Now £40 NOW SOLD

Caline Crazy Cacti - awesome OD and Boost based on full tone mosfet boost. £25. Now £18 now sold for £25 with a mosky booster

Eno Myomorpha - RAT clone. Sounds ace. £12 NOW SOLD

Behringer DM100 Distortion modeller - excellent and reliable dirt pedal with boss ds1 and rat models. This has outlived a genuine rat on my board because it sounds so great. £12 
NOW £9 delivered

Behringer UT100 Ultra Tremelo - very reliable trem - £12
NOW £9 delivered NOW SOLD

NUX CH3 chorus - very nice ranging chorus. Built like a tank too. - £12
NOW £9 delivered

Donner Golden Tremelo - nifty small tremolo pedal. As good as some more expensive offerings - £12
NOW £9 delivered NOW SOLD

Donner Ultimate Delay - Cool multifunction Delay with USB connectivity - £27.50 Now £25
NOW £16 delivered NOW SOLD

Rowin Twin Looper - cool looper pedal with USB connectivity and modulated playback. - £27.50 NOW SOLD

Mosky Power Station - brand new and unused. Excellent reliable power supply with cool LEDs. Using another one of these to power boutique pedals completely noise and hassle free. With various connector leads. - £20 now £15. Got 2 of these. One not used at all.
NOW £12 each delivered BOTH SOLD

Will post pics very soon. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    I'm interested in the Rowin Twin  - pm on the way
  • Bump. 
    Dropped some prices.
    the Muff is essentially brand new and unused. 
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1214
    Is the Donner Golden Tremolo any good? I've read on the web that people have complained about it making a ticking noise. Also read that it's a re branded Mooer Trelicopter.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • Hi, DT works absolutely fine for me. No noise
  • Some more pedals added and bump.

pic: https://imgur.com/gallery/8IIXcgV
  • Also, May consider trades for incidental items/pedals, patch boxes, decent patch leads etc. 

• ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    PM'd re Mosky Booster and Crazy Cacti
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Is the Donner Golden Tremolo any good? I've read on the web that people have complained about it making a ticking noise. Also read that it's a re branded Mooer Trelicopter.
    Very common for a lot of true bypass tremolos, put it after a buffered pedal and it
  • Crazy ‘my missus wants this stuff off the dining table’ price drop bump
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 607
    I’ll take a punt on the Donner ultimate delay at that price :) if it’s still available?
  • I'll take the Donner Golden Tremolo.