13»

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    Well I’ve done it. 

https://imgur.com/a/fOsAr
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1817
    Voxman said:
    The AMT Japanese Little Girl Wah is the cutest little wah I've ever seen and its a pretty colour too!  I had a hankering for one when I was going to build a larger pedal board but changed my mind and stuck with Tonelabs. But if you want a little wah to add to your pedal board it's great. And although it's the same size as a Boss compact pedal it's surprisingly easy to use and control.
    I used to have one before I moved to multi effects. It's a great wee pedal and easy to use. Plenty of tonal options as well as LEDs to let know when you've forgotten to turn it off makes it very useful. 
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    I had a big Dunlop Wah on my board for 20 years. Then I got a AMT Japanese Girl. Which are amazing. Then in 2016. My board got stolen. When I rebuilt it. I ended up replacing the Wah with an expression pedal.

i wasn’t much of a Wah user. In one of my bands old songs I did a thing with an Ebow & delays and the Wah made it sound like a reed instrument. But I wasn’t doing a Michael Schenker with it.

Now I’m contemplating going up from a PT JR sized board to a Pedaltrain Classic 1. So I might get another Wah. But I gigged for 2 years without one. 
  • Dave_VaderDave_Vader Frets: 360
    Haven't had one on the board for a few years, mostly due to accidental non-turning off moments with my old crybaby
    Got a weeping demon, set it to auto on/off and now just step on it now and then for accents where appropriate
    Am back happily on wah, didn't miss it until I had it back.
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    Love my wah and wouldn’t be without one. It’s a bog standard crybaby that sits off board and runs of a battery. I have contemplated mounting it on the board but it may upset my balance (not the pre gig pints, honest). 
  • Never be without a wah. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey