PSA - Fake Monty's Pickups on eBay

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    3 grand?! Wtf? Not sure I'm following the joke here guys, somebody is going to actually have to pay that chunk over to then start a claim? Somebody's got balls that clank :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    clarkefan said:
    3 grand?! Wtf? Not sure I'm following the joke here guys, somebody is going to actually have to pay that chunk over to then start a claim? Somebody's got balls that clank :)
    What happens if you don't pay for something on eBay then ?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    clarkefan said:

Not a lot. You get a non-paying bidder slap on wrist I think. However, you could probably appeal that, stating that you became aware that the goods were fake.

Lols. :)

• CasperCasterCasperCaster Frets: 762
    Just checked my emails and Matt Gleeson (Monty's) has replied to the message I sent him at the beginning of this saga. He's spoken to eBay and has requested that they take down the listing, so hopefully they will deal with it soon.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    clarkefan said:
    Absolutely cock all in this instance I would guess!...

theyll be relisted and then the whole sorry saga starts again (I would imagine)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Just checked my emails and Matt Gleeson (Monty's) has replied to the message I sent him at the beginning of this saga. He's spoken to eBay and has requested that they take down the listing, so hopefully they will deal with it soon.
    He facebooked it last night too so I think the seller dick head has been scuppered now ;) Power of the masses eh :)
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9636

“Sorry it is a mistake I will be taking the add off”

Easy mistake to make, eh? 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9636
    And it’s gone.
  • GagarynGagaryn Frets: 1553
    He sent me the same message

• DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    Never really sure why people are such douche bags and would try to screw other people over so deliberately. 

Yes ,complete wankers with a real 2 bob mentality .......all for a scruffy few hundred quid
    I've got more respect for proper old fashioned Bank Robbers with a proper sense of Risk/Reward.......and they get to wear a pair of used stockings on their head which is one of the perks !
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4699
    Dominic said:
    Never really sure why people are such douche bags and would try to screw other people over so deliberately. 

Yes ,complete wankers with a real 2 bob mentality .......all for a scruffy few hundred quid
    I've got more respect for proper old fashioned Bank Robbers with a proper sense of Risk/Reward.......and they get to wear a pair of used stockings on their head which is one of the perks !
    How do you know they're used?  That's just wishful thinking pervert.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom