SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn:- Eminence Ragin Cajun 8 ohm

menamestommenamestom Frets: 4727
edited May 2018 in Amps £

£45 posted.  

Been in my Princeton for a few years but I’m going to a 12 inch.  Sounds great, loud and smooth.  Excellent with pedals.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    Yes,really great little speaker
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204

£45 posted.  

Been in my Princeton for a few years but I’m going to a 12 inch.  Sounds great, loud and smooth.  Excellent with pedals.
    What are you going for?
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4727
    fandango said:

£45 posted.  

What are you going for?

Not sure yet!  But I have a WGS G12Q sat in an empty tweed deluxe cab I can borrow for a while so I'll try that.

I'm intending that to be used for the Tweed ultimately so unless it sounds amazing I'll probably look at something like the Cannabis Rex.  I'll probably need the sensitivity of the Crex as although I'm going up in size I'll be losing quite a few DB with the WGS speaker.

Another option might be the WGS C12C/S, which should be much louder than the Q.

Dominic said:
    Yes,really great little speaker

Yes, agreed.  Really sounds big and bold for a 10".  So much so not sure I'll get a massive benefit going up a size.  I'm hoping the 12" will help with dispersion but the cab is probably the limiting factor.

Guess that's what Deluxe Reverbs are for.....

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4727

Bump.

I’ve put my Jensen back in until I get a baffle sorted for a 12” and suddenly realise how good this speaker is!