I haven't seen my guitars for a month....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27224
    I think the fact that you put *everything* into storage (rather than keeping one guitar with you) speaks volumes. 
    Saying what, exactly? That he doesn't mind not playing for a bit? I think his OP said as much. I don't think it necessarily implies that he's going to continue not caring if he doesn't play, but I'm sure it does indicate his current state of mind. I've done similar.
    I think it suggests a move away from thinking of guitar as a present thing and becoming a "past thing". 

When we left the UK we put everything in a shipping container which took 6 weeks to arrive. But it never crossed my mind not to bring one with me on the flight over. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3640
    I think the fact that you put *everything* into storage (rather than keeping one guitar with you) speaks volumes. 
    Saying what, exactly? That he doesn't mind not playing for a bit? I think his OP said as much. I don't think it necessarily implies that he's going to continue not caring if he doesn't play, but I'm sure it does indicate his current state of mind. I've done similar.
    I think it suggests a move away from thinking of guitar as a present thing and becoming a "past thing". 

When we left the UK we put everything in a shipping container which took 6 weeks to arrive. But it never crossed my mind not to bring one with me on the flight over. 
    Easily done with a house move etc.

After moving to our present house I forgot guitar for seventeen years!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    /\ your house must have been in a right state then...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/88/ca/1688ca55bacfb9c987e8338163a26325.jpg
                                                      "When Did You Last See Your Fender?"
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom