Sounds awesome - EHX Oceans 11 Reverb with a LOT of features for a small pedal....

What's Hot
Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326

https://www.ehx.com/products/oceans-11

More than just a pedal with a reverb selection knob. Check out the amount of things it offers!

The spring....!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    This does look good. I've been looking for a multi 'verb for my recording board and this could stop my hankering for a Digitech Supernatural.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    $147
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4537
    AUTO-INF ftw!
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9624
    This is relevant to my interests.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12666
    Nice...

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1508
    Looks like the perfect reverb accompaniment to the EHX Canyon.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Oh, it never occurred to me to use reverse reverb for solos.  Well that's something...
  • I like the features. Really cool for a little unit. Yet to hear something that makes me go "woah" though. I put that down to the guy presenting the video though.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • MrMusicMrMusic Frets: 44
    TC Electronic HOF 2 is cheaper and in my opinion a much better option than this. All the EHX pedals i’ve ever had have always broken or had issues, they really are badly built in my experience and i’d always suggest alternatives where possible
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    MrMusic said:
    TC Electronic HOF 2 is cheaper and in my opinion a much better option than this. All the EHX pedals i’ve ever had have always broken or had issues, they really are badly built in my experience and i’d always suggest alternatives where possible
    Lot of anecdotal stuff on line/ here about TC pedals having issues as well.
    I like the features. Really cool for a little unit. Yet to hear something that makes me go "woah" though. I put that down to the guy presenting the video though.

[ Quote system, grrr!!!]
    I had the demo on last night and the sound was horrible, so I'm putting that down to his core tone rather than the pedal. 

It covers a lot of ground/ interesting stuff. As always with single stomp multi pedals unless you do knob tweaking between songs they aren't ideal for accessing all those sounds live. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    MrMusic said:
    Lot of anecdotal stuff on line/ here
     about TC pedals having issues as well.
    I like the features. Really cool for a little unit. Yet to hear something that makes me go "woah" though. I put that down to the guy presenting the video though.

[ Quote system, grrr!!!]
    I had the demo on last night and the sound was horrible, so I'm putting that down to his core tone rather than the pedal. 

It covers a lot of ground/ interesting stuff. As always with single stomp multi pedals unless you do knob tweaking between songs they aren't ideal for accessing all those sounds live. 

This is going by my own experience and not from other peoples anecdotal stuff on line or here. I have owned over 5 EHX pedals and all of them have had either faulty switches/power issues and knob problems and basically all failed due to very poor build quality.

This is why i stay away from EHX and advise others to do so aswell. I have owned loads of TC pedals and never had 1 issue and infact haven’t heard much at all about TC pedal issues.

The HOF/Flashback/Polytune seem to feature on so many professional set ups, rarely i see EHX pedals on anyones touring/gigging boards
    Here we go again... all I can say is those that have issues with EHX pedals breaking must be a lot heavier-handed than I.

I've literally had hundreds over the last 30 years - never had a single problem with switches, knobs or anything else... I've been sent one eBay purchase that looked like the PO attacked it with blunt implements on an hourly basis, whilst dragging it across a freshly ploughed field - and that had some issues and was returned for a refund. But that was pure abuse, not build quality.

As for the comment above about EHX pedals not being on touring boards... Gilmour, Steven Wilson, J Masics, Edge, Billy Corgan and many more would disagree...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    edited May 2018

MrMusic said:
    impmann said:
    Here we go again... all I can say is those that have issues with EHX pedals breaking must be a lot heavier-handed than I.

I've literally had hundreds over the last 30 years - never had a single problem with switches, knobs or anything else... I've been sent one eBay purchase that looked like the PO attacked it with blunt implements on an hourly basis, whilst dragging it across a freshly ploughed field - and that had some issues and was returned for a refund. But that was pure abuse, not build quality.

As for the comment above about EHX pedals not being on touring boards... Gilmour, Steven Wilson, J Masics, Edge, Billy Corgan and many more would disagree...
    I think the older classic EHX pedals is what your referring to regarding Gilmour, Steven Wilson, J Masics, Edge, Billy Corgan, they definitely arent using the later EHX pedals at the moment and not many do.

Anyways, i will definitely never purchase EHX pedals again from very poor experiences i’ve with them

Steven Wilson is on a world tour right now with two Micro Pogs on his board - one was bought for the Hand. Cannot. Erase tour (and did that without problem) and the other was bought recently for this one.

MrMusic said:
    MrMusic said:
    Lot of anecdotal stuff on line/ here
     about TC pedals having issues as well.

[ Quote system, grrr!!!]

This is going by my own experience and not from other peoples anecdotal stuff on line or here. I have owned over 5 EHX pedals and all of them have had either faulty switches/power issues and knob problems and basically all failed due to very poor build quality.

This is why i stay away from EHX and advise others to do so aswell. I have owned loads of TC pedals and never had 1 issue and infact haven’t heard much at all about TC pedal issues.

The HOF/Flashback/Polytune seem to feature on so many professional set ups, rarely i see EHX pedals on anyones touring/gigging boards
    I have a very clear memory of a Flashback breaking on the person who reviewed it for GP way back when. Lots of internet wisdom about problems with their foot switches although TC themselves say there was one bad batch and everything else is just the same old stories repeated. I guess unless you work in the returns dept for TC or EHX very hard to know failure rates.
    edited May 2018

Not a fan
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    Musicman20 said:

The spring....!

I love that "kicking the spring" effect.
  • matdotcodotmatdotcodot Frets: 179
    Looks like gear4music has a price for them now, and an 'estimated delivery date'. Looking forward to some more reviews on Youtube before I order one though.
    If you can read this then my time machine works.

My feedback thread is here.

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57602/

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    anyone got one of these yet?