Sounds awesome - EHX Oceans 11 Reverb with a LOT of features for a small pedal....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    I bought a Canyon recently and absolutely love it. My only niggle is that I'd prefer a traditional click type switch to the soft switch, but it's not a big problem by any means as I am a novice and only play at home. The Oceans 11 looks great though and based on my happiness with the Canyon I am keen to look into one of these, but it's probably overkill for what I need. I just have a HoF mini and it's always on at the same setting, which is all I need 99% of the time, but I can't help wondering what the Oceans 11 would be like...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Sooooo anyone take the plunge?
  • Bought one over the weekend. Compared it with a few pedals - HOF2, Polara, RV-6. I liked the Oceans 11 best. I was looking to make other-worldly sounds, and the Oceans 11 fit the bill. I haven't had a chance to give it an in-depth try yet, but I'll report back when I have.

But what I can say is that when it comes to the hall reverb, the HOF2 sounds like it has more depth. But in a band setting, I don't think you would hear the difference.