How Many Times?!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Wait I also bought a second big box Small Stone which I later sold. I still have the first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 411
    Strymon Flint, twice.  Stll have the second one.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    the worse & more costly variant of this is when you remember a pedal you once had as being better than it is, and then go to the bother & expense of rebuying it only to be reminded exactly why you let it go in the first place.
    hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
    Okay so there's different versions of it but I reckon I'm well into double figures of the Digitech Whammy...I'd guess at least 12 of them easy!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72412
    vale said:
    the worse & more costly variant of this is when you remember a pedal you once had as being better than it is, and then go to the bother & expense of rebuying it only to be reminded exactly why you let it go in the first place.
    Roger Linn Adrenalinn.

Even worse, I bought the new model direct from the USA to take advantage of a launch discount and software offer, and the customs charges and ‘handling fee’ made it more expensive than if I’d just waited a couple of weeks and bought it in the UK - admittedly without free software. And if anything it wasn’t as good as the original model...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein