Terrible fret buzz on Fender Strat 50's Classic Series.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    edited July 2018
    Ebay definitely holds information for old transactions, but you may need to do some digging around in the archive. 

Alternatively, you'll be able to find eBay receipts in your email. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    shaunm said:
    @zepp76 once again we have some of the same gear! I’ve had the 50’s (want another) I have a 70’s. 

Firstly i I would take the guitar to be set up for your needs. All new guitars I have ever bought have needed that right away. If anything it will improve your happiness with the guitar immeasurably. 

Ps, strats sound great with the amps you have but buy a fuzz and you will be grinning from ear to ear.
    Sorted, the store I bought it from said send it back to them and they'll sort it. Does anyone have a recommended courier I should use please?

@shaunm I have a Wampler Velvet Fuzz I'm itching to try out with the Strat, also a Fulltone mini Deja-Vibe so I can slaughter a bit of Hendrix and Trower.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1632
    zepp76 said:
    shaunm said:
    @zepp76 once again we have some of the same gear! I’ve had the 50’s (want another) I have a 70’s. 

Firstly i I would take the guitar to be set up for your needs. All new guitars I have ever bought have needed that right away. If anything it will improve your happiness with the guitar immeasurably. 

Ps, strats sound great with the amps you have but buy a fuzz and you will be grinning from ear to ear.
    Sorted, the store I bought it from said send it back to them and they'll sort it. Does anyone have a recommended courier I should use please?

@shaunm I have a Wampler Velvet Fuzz I'm itching to try out with the Strat, also a Fulltone mini Deja-Vibe so I can slaughter a bit of Hendrix and Trower.
    Snap with the Deja Vibe! Love it, great pedal. I’ve read great things about that fuzz but haven’t tried it out. Perhaps I should. 

I picked up a 50’s Classic player yesterday to go with the 70’s classic player I have. Very different sounding strats but great too. 

I hope yours gets sorted out soon. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom