NGD: Fender Custom Shop Strat - in blue (obvs!)!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23023
    Philly_Q said:
    Philly_Q said:

Very nice!

Just out of interest, why "obvs" for the (Lake Placid) blue?

Ha, good question! I've got a bit of a reputation for liking blue guitars a bit too much! - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/100707/blue-guitars

I only own three now, but they're all blue! I need to update that thread with this one :-)
    Fair enough!  I like blue guitars too, I ordered my CS Strat in a shade of blue although it looks much darker, almost black.
    Nice mate, do you have it yet or is it on the way? Please post a picture in that thread if you can, I'd love to see it :-)
    I've had it a couple of years but I struggle a bit with the technological demands of posting photos.... it's a hardtail, '70s style big headstock, maple board, with a '54 U profile neck and Ancho Poblano pickups.  In a tribute to my long-gone late-'80s Strat Plus Deluxe, I chose Gun Metal Blue for the finish.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9347
    Absolutely my favourite fender colour
  • Philly_Q said:
    Philly_Q said:
    Philly_Q said:

Very nice!

Just out of interest, why "obvs" for the (Lake Placid) blue?

Ha, good question! I've got a bit of a reputation for liking blue guitars a bit too much! - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/100707/blue-guitars

I only own three now, but they're all blue! I need to update that thread with this one :-)
    Fair enough!  I like blue guitars too, I ordered my CS Strat in a shade of blue although it looks much darker, almost black.
    Nice mate, do you have it yet or is it on the way? Please post a picture in that thread if you can, I'd love to see it :-)
    I've had it a couple of years but I struggle a bit with the technological demands of posting photos.... it's a hardtail, '70s style big headstock, maple board, with a '54 U profile neck and Ancho Poblano pickups.  In a tribute to my long-gone late-'80s Strat Plus Deluxe, I chose Gun Metal Blue for the finish.
    That sounds awesome, man! :-) Very cool!
    chris78 said:
    Absolutely my favourite fender colour
    Mine too :-D
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14319
    tFB Trader
    Glad you found something @Jonathanthomas83   Always the best option for many to find something off the shelf, so good news it worked out for you. Keep in touch 
  • Glad you found something @Jonathanthomas83   Always the best option for many to find something off the shelf, so good news it worked out for you. Keep in touch 
    Thanks, Mark! You're a gentleman and I certainly will!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922