It has been a while....NGD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    I reckon your 75 Tele will be a great match for my 74 Precision @ellwood - it’s a good day when you realise you have what you want. I did when I had two precisions. 

Problem comes when you start doing partscasters and quick cheap “make ups” as you convince yourself it’s not GAS - you’re just playing round the edges...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1113
    I reckon your 75 Tele will be a great match for my 74 Precision @ellwood - it’s a good day when you realise you have what you want. I did when I had two precisions. 

Problem comes when you start doing partscasters and quick cheap “make ups” as you convince yourself it’s not GAS - you’re just playing round the edges...
    Ah. I’m in luck there. I’m rubbish at partscasters. Have started about six....and then sold them as projects at a loss. Learned that lesson.

Am going to get my Anniversary twin and put a stand either side. Tele on one. Gold top on the other. And focus on those.

For a bit...
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    ellwood said:

Ah. I’m in luck there. I’m rubbish at partscasters. Have started about six....and then sold them as projects at a loss. Learned that lesson.

Am going to get my Anniversary twin and put a stand either side. Tele on one. Gold top on the other. And focus on those.

For a bit...
    I admire your intentions! I’ve not bought a bass since the ACG Finn - and I also basically have 4 “bought” basses and some partscasters - it’s liberating.