Considering one of the following three guitars - help needed to pull the trigger :D

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• AndrewMAndrewM Frets: 35
    TADodger said:
    It's lovely, but I'm afraid I have a thing for crackling/checking. Also a little over budget. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TADodgerTADodger Frets: 211
    Sorry about the double post - pictures don't show checking well, so, as has been suggested, a trip to the store would be a good call to view and try before buying.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah. I'd like to be able to but it's not an option at the moment. 

I can always return if it's not a good one! But I'll talk to the shop and discuss setup and stuff. 

They're being very firm on the price on the second hand one! I would have thought there was a bit of wiggle room built into used prices but hey ho. I might try again as I prefer to feel like I got a little incentive on the price when I'm paying outright for something like this. 
    i caved and bought #2. I couldn't persuade myself to pay £100 more for the coloured headstock as I'm not sold on it for this colour (I really like it for pale solid colours though).
    They would not budge on price but I remember how I saw that crackled candy apple red one for nearly four thousand quid in guitar guitar and had to catch myself from convincing myself to justify that!
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5446
    edited July 2018
    In my mates and I's experience Coda tends to pay as much as they can for second-hand and sell for as little as they can... thus not much wiggle room... the price was fair IMO. Congrats and hope it works out!
    Yeah I felt the price was fair too, else I wouldn't have gone for it. They must do something right, and they definitely sorted me out a good deal a few times in the past. 

I did try and get them to throw in a line 6 gt10 that they had in the sale but no dice. 
  • AnderzAnderz Frets: 30
    I would go for the one I would be mostly emotionaly into.

The green strat seems to have it as the differences between the other 2 marginal . 
    Computer Shop UK Your PC Needs In One Place: https://computershopuk.com/
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31648
    Philly_Q said:
    AndrewM said:
    Might be choosing from these three now: 

Bear in mind the neck on that white one will be a LOT bigger than the necks on the others.
    It'll need to be if you want the E strings to stay on the fretboard. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom