SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For Sale / For Trade Gibson ES335 63 re issue with Monty's PAF's £2500

What's Hot
skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 977
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
For sale is my 2016 ES335 63 re issue in cherry red.

It has been equipped with a set of Monty's PAF's ( I no longer have the old MHS humbuckers that were in it ) and I've also swapped the kluson tuners for a set of Grovers for better tuning stability. I do have the old klusons still if you want to swap them back although I believe some reaming took place to fit the Grovers but the old screw holes are still there. The pick ups were actually fitted by Matt of Monty's pick ups and at the same time he put some russian caps in.

It is currently set up with a set of flatwound 10's but can be swapped back to normal 10's and I don't think any adjustment would need to be made.

Although it's been gigged there are no dings or buckle rash on the guitar and it plays beautifully with a low action. 

Block inlays on a rosewood board with a 12" radius... neck is typical for a 63 re issue.

One of the tone controls does have a chip out of it by the silver insert but these are readily available if it bothers you.

I have the COA and original case with the yellow lining which is in perfect condition as I used an SKB hard case to take it to gigs which I will also include in the sale.

I am selling this as I recently took delivery of a gold top tele ( there's a NGD thread about it somewhere ) and it's all I have been using since I got it and I'm not one for having guitars hanging around not being used and it's a real shame this is not being gigged.

I am based in Bedfordshire and I won't post this. Trade wise ...try me..
£2500 gets it.

Here's a couple of pictures and I can provide more via whatsapp for anyone who is genuinely interested.

cheers

https://imgur.com/a/BlvjE

I thought for that money 2 pictures was rather lazy so here's some more...

• “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8753
    skaguitar said:

Have a bump for a sensible ad. You’d be surprised at how many people think they can sell an expensive guitar or amp with no pictures at all.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 977
    Roland said:
    skaguitar said:

Have a bump for a sensible ad. You’d be surprised at how many people think they can sell an expensive guitar or amp with no pictures at all.
    thank you :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • photekphotek Frets: 1466
    Stunning guitar but your reflection in the pic of the back is terrifying :astonished: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    photek said:
    Stunning guitar but your reflection in the pic of the back is terrifying :astonished: 
    I’m not that scary in real life lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I may be tempted by a nice Jaguar trade wise... :)
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16146
    Swapping a guitar for an executive type car seems a bit hopeful to me  .....;)
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Dominic said:
    Swapping a guitar for an executive type car seems a bit hopeful to me  .....;)
    It’s always worth a try..!!
    weekend bump ... other trades considered but no amps thanks.. :)
    bump...
    thank f**k it's Friday bump....
    still for sale or trades... anything interesting out there..?
    can add cash for the right guitar bump..
    bank holiday bump