OK, I've been converted to Les Pauls...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• joetelejoetele Frets: 952
    roberty said:
    There's a lp studio project in the classifieds (no affiliation). Good way to start is by taking one to bits and putting it back together

Welcome to the dark side! Really fun guitars to play, especially above the 15th ;-)
    Just throwing my tuppence into the ring but I wonder if that was one of the cheaper Love Rock models you had? The Japanese models are fantastic and are a million miles from plasticky.... every bit as good as a full blooded Lester in my experience. You will of course get lemons everywhere and maybe you were unlucky, but don’t discount Tokai on one bad experience (possibly on a lower scale model).
    @roberty Yeah I saw that, if it was still around in a few months I'd definitely consider it (it'll take that long to convince the wife I need another guitar...) 

@Aidanspaghetti - yeah, I think it was a Chinese or Indo one - it was just under £250 I think. Don't get me wrong - it was still a very nice guitar and held tuning fairly well, etc, with decent sounds - but you could tell it was a cheaper guitar. I certainly wouldn't discount them - their Teles are excellent. 
    MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Ah never mind there's plenty of them about!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom