50th Birthday Present For The Wife

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Go get some memories with each other. Find something that will act as a talking point as you grow older together. The idea of making an adventure together will last far longer and mean something deeper than something materialistic.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 841
    do a small 'this is your life' - Find many pics from child hood, family, your time together etc - Put them in an photo album for here - Not expensive but priceless memories - I did it a couple of years ago for wife, then a year or so later for daughter - Far better than a few crap pics on a mobile

Good basic pressie above, so add a nice city break as well
    For a birthday I did something similar. I got lots of our old print photos that were in boxes and put them into a little album. Then got some nice prints of some selected pics from the digital age and put them in as well. She really loved it. 
    Well she said she did. 
    Doesn’t have to be expensive to be great. 
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14300
    tFB Trader
    mattdavis said:
    do a small 'this is your life' - Find many pics from child hood, family, your time together etc - Put them in an photo album for here - Not expensive but priceless memories - I did it a couple of years ago for wife, then a year or so later for daughter - Far better than a few crap pics on a mobile

Good basic pressie above, so add a nice city break as well
    For a birthday I did something similar. I got lots of our old print photos that were in boxes and put them into a little album. Then got some nice prints of some selected pics from the digital age and put them in as well. She really loved it. 
    Well she said she did. 
    Doesn’t have to be expensive to be great. 
    great and simple idea and can be looked at many times - I find looking at such collections is better this way than on a screen and more of a talking point when 2/3 of you are looking at them 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8600
    70's retro.

Get her a box of Milk Tray and some Tupperware.
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 986
    Posh (read expensive) handbag

at least it’s something that will be used daily
  • olafgartenolafgarten Frets: 1648
    duotone said:
    Posh (read expensive) handbag

at least it’s something that will be used daily

Get something fancy with her initials monogrammed into the strap, it will add a personalised touch. 
  • Mrs M hits 50 this year, I’ve bought her a tattoo, that’s what she always said she wanted but never quite got round to it.....bluff called
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4704
    Seriously, a nice piece of jewellery will last the rest of your your lives and will always be appreciated.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
    Thanks all, some great ideas there.
    Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/