Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot

Comments

• See when Hans got up with his vest and tattoo and resonator and cowboy boots... I thought "this is gonna be some Bon Jovi right here, right now.." - was super cool to see a resonator and hear the slide guitar!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    edited February 2019
    got a couple of minutes of Paradise City on my phone, want to see it? has all 4 of you up fronty people on it giving it some.

I think we have to get consent for this kind of thing now don't we? (if it's me, publish and be damned!).
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6901
    Have just heard the Pretty Vacant playback - definitely sabotaged ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ^ I’ve got a lot of video from the gig and a few bits from the studio. I’ll try and sort out as much as I can and do some uploads, but not everything. If there’s anything anyone would particularly like to see, or anything they definitely don’t, please PM me in confidence. Otherwise I’ll assume everyone’s read the above and is fine with me posting links to video in this thread. 
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6901
    Im ok with anything of mine being uploaded.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    All fine by me.. 
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5399
    Like Mark, if I was dumb enough to get up there and do it, I'll live with the consequences. Although I think My Sharona needs a three page disclaimer and caveats section from all of us ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Just don’t post any videos of that twat with with the mouth organ ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Post away...
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Yeah I'm not remotely bothered. Making a twat of myself is a daily occurrence. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Yeah I'm ok with it all thanks guys!
  • stickersticker Frets: 869
    edited February 2019
    mrkb said:
    Snags said:
    I think it's the weekend of the 21st (boo, hiss)
    Ah wife’s birthday weekend. Will have to learn “Happy Birthday” for the acoustic slot and treat her to a burger.
    Ah , if it’s that weekend I’m out too  
    Combined Birthday/Wedding Anniversary , don’t think I’d get away with that one ... 

I'm still hoping Mrs Snags will twig that as it's my birthday then the decent thing is to be OK about me disappearing. However, as it's a Significant Birthday I fear her psychology won't work that way, and I'll have to mope around home doing sod all instead of having a laugh.

It's either that or kill the dog so we can both come up, but that seems a little harsh.
    edited February 2019
    Just checked my phone.. turns out i took two semi passable pictures over the weekend... i'll leave @pmbomb to explain walk us through...

@Snags - or instead of killing the dog you could.. i dunno.. kennels? Look how happy you are! ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @LuttiS Sadly the dog is not kennel friendly. He has anxiety issues, so tends to behave as badly as @CustomPedalBoards when meeting people, but with added teeth.

Apart from that he's great (genuinely!). Again, much like @CustomPedalBoards ; ;)
  • Snags said:
    @LuttiS Sadly the dog is not kennel friendly. He has anxiety issues, so tends to behave as badly as @CustomPedalBoards when meeting people, but with added teeth.

Apart from that he's great (genuinely!). Again, much like @CustomPedalBoards ; ;)
    hehehe i am such a charmer u fackin know it!

great wkend as usual! enjoyed all the playing (even the mistakes) hey no fucker notices or cares anyway!
    I AM however still listening to remedy!
    hahahaaa love that song. was watching a live BC bootleg last night.
    1 of the highlights for me (outside of the music) was my amazement at feeling so good sunday morning (considering the previous nights excesses) and actually being able to eat the cambridge breakfast (which is far superior in every way to the meriengland) and therefore being able to cope with the sundays playing of said music, and even being able to communicate without feeling sick..... 

for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk

I AM however still listening to remedy!

Haha, i actually watched a drum play through earlier today to see how far off i was.. 
    I was sick!
    I looked for "My Tears Fall Like Rain" on Spotify and can't find it anywhere. ;-)
    I've met that dog, it would be doing laps around Bob's like a thing possessed while we played in the car park.