Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The Official FB Jam - Sasquatch (Huddersfield) Edition - 16/17th February 2019 - Weekender!!

What's Hot
1343536373840»

Comments

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    ^ totally agree. Day Tripper is heavy as fuck!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6813
    Happy with most of the ones I played on, seems that ending the songs is the collective weakness ;)

Will download at the weekend, thanks!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2041
    Paradise City - @thomasross20 you are the man!
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    Thanks for the notification - will check these all out at weekend :) :)
    Listened to ALL of those and thoroughly enjoyed them - they came out really great!! @Modellista well done on getting so many songs down!! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2019
    Right then folks, @Sasquatch_Bob has just sent me these. I've neither vetted nor approved them for public consumption, but here they are! Thanks Bob! 

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhXFsWIzRPPYlVyOzsTfE45BxAUq

You should be able to download them from there, and I'll not be keeping them on my onedrive forever

Are there a few more to come Chris? The numbering implies there are a few missing. Or are they the best takes and the missing tracks the 'not so good' versions that aren't worth rolling in glitter?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1

That is a great version, who was on guitar and bass for that?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    Right then folks, @Sasquatch_Bob has just sent me these. I've neither vetted nor approved them for public consumption, but here they are! Thanks Bob! 

You should be able to download them from there, and I'll not be keeping them on my onedrive forever

Are there a few more to come Chris? The numbering implies there are a few missing. Or are they the best takes and the missing tracks the 'not so good' versions that aren't worth rolling in glitter?
    The missing numbers are the songs which weren’t recorded. I numbered them based on the original running order. This is all the tracks which were recorded with the exception of Saturday’s version of Remedy, which nobody ever needs to hear. Trust me
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    mrkb said:

The missing numbers are the songs which weren’t recorded. I numbered them based on the original running order. This is all the tracks which were recorded with the exception of Saturday’s version of Remedy, which nobody ever needs to hear. Trust me
    Cheers Bob,

Theres a YouTube video of saturdays Remedy, so it will surface on a B sides compilation once were all dead. Enjoy ;) Cheers.

https://youtu.be/dGb30aMl1bI
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Blimey - who sang Livewire?!? Great vocals!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5371
    I believe that was the great @Sasquatch_Bob himself,  post-recording. None of us could manage the vocal and playing at the same time so it was recorded instrumental only. 
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8706
    mrkb said:

That is a great version, who was on guitar and bass for that?
    Halfway down page 25 it says: Day Tripper @CustomPedalBoards @Roland @sticker @bloodandtears ;;
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Snags said:
    I believe that was the great @Sasquatch_Bob himself,  post-recording. None of us could manage the vocal and playing at the same time so it was recorded instrumental only. 
    It was me. It’s not great but it was one take without a practice run, and half a step higher than I’ve sung it before. 
    Loved the BVs though. That’s me x 4 haha
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yep great vox on that!!
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3672
    Damn. I'm sick I missed this one. Mind you, it all sounds better without me...
  • Live Wire is Awesome! The Bob vox are excellent. that song i think is 1 of betters what with it being all in time and tune.

the 2nd version of remedy is still pretty ropey (but i blame the drums for that on this version) hehehee

Day Tripper is also bloody great, and christ i have played it heavier than that before so i dont think its that heavy.

for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244

the 2nd version of remedy is still pretty ropey (but i blame the drums for that on this version) hehehee

Cheeky git!

But yeah.. I also blame the drummer... on the other hand, i do recall him telling you to get a proper drummer to do it as he had never heard the song and can't play drums ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Proud of my bassing on these.. especially Day Tripper / Need Your Love So Bad.

Live Wire rocks.. great outcome given it was recorded live without a vocalist. Good work Bob.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24806
    Proud of my bassing on these.. especially Day Tripper / Need Your Love So Bad.

Live Wire rocks.. great outcome given it was recorded live without a vocalist. Good work Bob.
    You played really well!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom