Played my 1st PRS today...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• i will let you know when i get my first prs (have ordered an se standard 24-08 in tobacco sunburst).

have always liked prs but for due to lack of funds and never having seen one at the guitar shops i have visited they have passed us by.

i cannot wait to start playing it i have to admit :-)
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Frets: 198
    edited March 2023
    Been a acoustic man all my life .Played my first PRS from a sale here around Xmas.My third arrived today.They all SE’s.Obviously very impressed.A lot of guitar for the money.Hope you enjoy yours .
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Necro thread. Recent convert here too. Settled on an S2 Standard 22 to be my sacrificial bar/festival guitar

I will echo the comments here that it feels like an improved SG

It seems to prefer a higher action than I do, so rather than fighting the guitar I'm going with what it wants. Together with the slightly longer scale it means I can be a bit more aggressive with it which I have enjoyed. I put NYXLs on which compounds this feeling as they also seem to enjoy being hammered

I would prefer a flatter radius generally but it's nothing I notice after a few minutes of playing