SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - stuff

meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
edited October 2018 in FX £
All prices include postage. 

SOLD - Tech 21 Fly Rig - amazing thing, it really is. Its a great sounding fender amp with a mini pedal board, I have lost the psu as I used to run this off my Cioks psu. 12v centre negative, easy enough to power. SOLD

SOLD - Barn OX9 - H9 adapter thingy. Programmable buttons with an option to run the external expression pedal as well. 
The cost about $125-130 (£100!!) landed after tax and all that jazz. I'm asking for £75. It has the custom screws and all the jazz that came with it.  SOLD

Source audio soundblox Bass envelope filter - Comes with hot hands transmitter, hot hand and charger for hot hand. A very fun pedal. No original box so will be squeezed into an EHX small clone box. £80

https://i.imgur.com/SmFo2AA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iZgF4Yy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9HZ5RMd.jpg

Boss OD-2 MIJ - £30 
https://i.imgur.com/0gstRgd.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/b2YYQPw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jHGmSIT.jpg

Nobels DT-1 - £25

https://i.imgur.com/YrO04bm.jpg

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27507
    OX9

If you can't get the pics to embed in the thread (and Google Drive was a pita last time I checked) ...

Rather than just inserting the link, and then people have to click on all the links until they find what they're looking for, add some sort of description, and then embed the link to the picture in the description - as above.

Makes it easier for the (potentially) paying customer
    :)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6061

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    TTony said:
    OX9

If you can't get the pics to embed in the thread (and Google Drive was a pita last time I checked) ...

Rather than just inserting the link, and then people have to click on all the links until they find what they're looking for, add some sort of description, and then embed the link to the picture in the description - as above.

Makes it easier for the (potentially) paying customer
    :)
    Cheers @TTony I will sort it out :-D
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    stuff sold, pictures fixed bump
    Not a Gibson R8 bump
    dump
  • up
  • pre-ebay bump
  • Missed the one quid final fees thing bump