Cheap Tuner Pedals?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    Cool beans!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3217
    I got a secondhand tu2 on here after my tu3 was pinched a couple of years back. Pretty sure it was only about 30-35 and it is still going strong. Tempted to upgrade to a tu3 but really not sure it is worth it.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72381
    I got a secondhand tu2 on here after my tu3 was pinched a couple of years back. Pretty sure it was only about 30-35 and it is still going strong. Tempted to upgrade to a tu3 but really not sure it is worth it.
    I have both and I still can’t decide which I prefer. The 3 has extra features, a cool ‘zoom in’ effect and an ultra-bright mode which makes it usable outdoors in sunlight (the 2 isn’t), but I just like the simpler no-fuss 2 display.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Thanks for all the advice on here guys, really helpful as ever. 

I've managed to find a lightly used Korg Pitchblack Poly on a local FB group for under my budget, so should be all sorted.  :)
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3217
    ICBM said:
    I have both and I still can’t decide which I prefer. The 3 has extra features, a cool ‘zoom in’ effect and an ultra-bright mode which makes it usable outdoors in sunlight (the 2 isn’t), but I just like the simpler no-fuss 2 display.

It’s the better display I miss (we do a lot of summer festival gigs), otherwise very little in it I’ve found.
  • I once had the Behringer tuner and whilst it may well have been accurate, it was very slow to react with an acoustic and eventually broke. No experience of other budget tuners but worth looking on ebay. Polytune, TU3 etc may come up cheap