SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Masterbuilt Tele '67 Dennis Galuszka - Incredible Heavy Relic - SOLD

What's Hot
WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9591
edited September 2018 in Guitars £
Well, they don't get much more reluctant than this one... forthcoming business opportunity means that I need to raise some funds a bit lively. My beloved Redplate CDS2 amp may also need to be sold...

Anyway, here we go...

I was born in 1967, and many of you will remember my search last year for a '50th Birthday Guitar'. I love my relics, and after many fall starts, this incredible guitar appeared.

It is a Dennis Galuszka, plays beautifully with no issues, and stays in tune in all situations. 
Full spec is shown here;

• Heavy Relic Tele by Dennis Galuszka, guitar weighs 7 lbs 2 ounces, color is "Aged Vintage White", lightweight alder body
  • Quartersawn maple neck with '60's oval "C" shape that measures: 1st fret - .862", 12th fret - .956", 9.5" fingerboard radius with 6105 fretwire
  • Broadcaster bridge pickup that reads - 9.77K
  • Twisted Tele neck pickup that reads - 5.78K, modern wiring,
  • The guitar is all stock and comes with certificate, case candy and black tolex Limited Editon case.

I have the original build sheet too and you can have a copy emailed to you.

For me, this is the best Tele I've played, and the ideal pick up selection. 

I'm located near sunny Wolverhampton.

Looking for around £3250 £2999 PPG - open to sensible offers maybe

1reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments