SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Masterbuilt Tele '67 Dennis Galuszka - Incredible Heavy Relic - SOLD

What's Hot

Comments

• It seems odd people aren't pouncing on a masterbuild for custom shop money.
    Especially given some of the daftness around the R8s. 

but then again, everyone loves a haggle on the classifieds. 

Have you asked Coda if they would be interested in it? Or tried Reverb?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9629
    edited September 2018
    It seems odd people aren't pouncing on a masterbuild for custom shop money.
    Especially given some of the daftness around the R8s. 

but then again, everyone loves a haggle on the classifieds. 

Have you asked Coda if they would be interested in it? Or tried Reverb?
    I havent Jack to be honest, as Im privately hoping it doesnt sell, as I love it. But it does strike me as being good value for a MB...

Im very close to withdrawing it now too. We shall see 
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    ennspek said:
    Warren has excellent taste and is a diamond d to deal with as well. Buy with full confidence.
    Hey Neil, how’s things ? Its been a while...

Thank you, and all of those on this thread, for your kind words :)
    It has, my bad. I'd be in for this except I'm convinced I own the ugliest and best sounding tele in the world so no need.
    I'd suggest keep it, you'll only regret it mate.
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Someone has to buy this! The price is excellent. Warren is super to deal with.
  • Thank you gents, you are very kind.
  • Yeahs someones gotta buy this!? If I had some dollars for a big boy guitar, it'd be this. 
  • Yeahs someones gotta buy this!? If I had some dollars for a big boy guitar, it'd be this. 
    Cheers mate :)
  • Last bump before I withdraw it :)
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 136
    This beaut of a  guitar would sit so well  beside my Cunetto nocaster .... have always wanted a great rosewood board tele aswell ... unfortunately I can't justify it at the mo ... I'm sure someone will have it at the price your offering... if not youve still got a great guitar ... good luck . 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3340
    edited September 2018
    And while we're at it, let's stop this stupid low ball shite that's been going on of late. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5192
    pumkin said:
    This beaut of a  guitar would sit so well  beside my Cunetto nocaster .... have always wanted a great rosewood board tele aswell ... unfortunately I can't justify it at the mo ... I'm sure someone will have it at the price your offering... if not youve still got a great guitar ... good luck . 
    @pumkin  sounds like you need to sell me a Cunetto Strat..... ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited September 2018
    pumkin said:
    Yep, it's a beauty... but it's more likely to be a winter sale this one methinks.

Maybe, I'll withdraw and advertise it when the dark nights come.
  • pumkinpumkin Frets: 136
    pumkin said:
    Yep, it's a beauty... but it's more likely to be a winter sale this one methinks.

Maybe, I'll withdraw and advertise it when the dark nights come.
    There seem to be a lot of reasonably priced guitars and amps for sale at the mo .... end of summer and everyone's skint ! 
  • Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3483
    edited September 2018
    I'm sure you could drive a hard bargain at GG for one of their antique Suhr's. Or Project Music in Exeter maybe. You'd come out on top, possibly with a tenner in your pocket and a guitar in your hand.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • I'm sure you could drive a hard bargain at GG for one of their antique Suhr's. Or Project Music in Exeter maybe. You'd come out on top, possibly with a tenner in your pocket and a guitar in your hand.
    Do Project Music actually stock any, or are they all on order ?
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3340
    I'm sure you could drive a hard bargain at GG for one of their antique Suhr's. Or Project Music in Exeter maybe. You'd come out on top, possibly with a tenner in your pocket and a guitar in your hand.
    Peach are better for trade-ins than GG
  • And... WITHDRAWN
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2228
    Phew!
    edited September 2018
    Maybe Ill re-advertise in the winter months...

... when the Summer madness and R8 fever have all subsided...

and the daft newbies/wannabees have either naffed off, or learnt how to behave and conduct themselves.

There.

I feel better now
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Apologies to those genuine buyers... and it’s still here if yu were interested. Its been on eBay too, and will remain for a wee while.

Ive now got a lowest figure that Id sell for ;)