My mum has died

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Sorry for your loss. I lost my Mum just a week before my 26th birthday (10 years ago this year) Similarly from Cancer and it’s so hard to watch someone deteriorate. As others have said things will get easier and less painful as time progresses but you will always keep the memory of her alive in your thoughts.

What i I will say is regardless of the fact that none of this is your fault, you will feel a degree of blame. Could you have done this, or more of that, or whatever. It took me years to move on from that mindset and my one piece of advice is just know that she loved you dearly and you her in return. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Very sorry to hear this...
  • vizviz Frets: 10697
    That’s very sad, I’m so sorry to hear it. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309

My sincere condolences to you both.

Best wishes.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12329
    Thanks for the nice words guys, I’m at the airport waiting to go now, I’ve missed the funeral as they bury the dead within 3 days over there, so will visit the grave with my dad. IM all churned up to be honest. I’ll be with my dad for a week so will be nice to spend time with him and support him, I can see a week of getting pissed tbh. It’s going to be weird going to the house which will be full of mums stuff I’m sure it will all become very real then, the distance has made it easier so far.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6906
    edited September 2018
    I tend to stay away from these threads as I’m not good with words.

Simply saying my condolences (to you both and anyone else who’s lost a loved one) doesn’t seem enough.

Take care all. 

Previously known as stevebrum
  • My condolences mate. There's probably not much I can do or say, but I'm sorry anyway.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Condolences