Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Quad Jam (Nov 2018AD) FINAL Set list thread...

What's Hot

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited November 2018
    @thomasross20 ...I thought I was bringing my R8 for you to play with? If it's too shit for you no worries   
    Ah , sorted! Thanks :)

The proper Slash sound
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll bring a sandwich. I'm at the ibis 20 mins walk away. Hopefully won't have to cross dual-carriageway like Frogger lol..
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5374
    If you're staying down for that long you should be telling us where all the good bits are by the time we get there ;)

More seriously, I've got a mate who lives in Leicester; if you're going to be knocking about solo Friday/Sunday I can ask him for recommendations of places to check out?
  • Yeah go for it! :)
    PM'd
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24580
    We could have a mini fb meet up on fri night?
  • I'd be up for that. I think on Fri night is that Bowie tribute if you fancy going there, too, for a bit of music? 

@Snags ; I got your pm, will check it all out early next week, thank you so much!
    I'd be up for that. I think on Fri night is that Bowie tribute if you fancy going there, too, for a bit of music? 

@Snags ; I got your pm, will check it all out early next week, thank you so much!
    Which Bowie tribute is it?
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6818
    Does anyone have any cool amps that they’d be happy to have used in the backline for the main room? There is no amp swapping during the day to avoid wasting time, What’s setup at noon will be used until the end of the day. I recall @hywelg had some cool amps at a previous meet-up. Anyone fancy hearing their amp at a good volume?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Mm...got an AC30TB but it’s having a few issues at the moment, if I can get it sorted I’ll bring it .

im bringing a Roland Ac60 for any acoustic stuff..

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    edited November 2018
    My reply of earlier this morning (via my phone) isn't showing up at my PC, so here it is ...

I can bring any or all of the following

Carr Rambler,
    Ceriatone OTS
    Ceriatone Plexi 50 1987 clone

Edit; its in the other thread!!

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4437
    edited November 2018
    I'd be up for that. I think on Fri night is that Bowie tribute if you fancy going there, too, for a bit of music? 

@Snags ;; I got your pm, will check it all out early next week, thank you so much!
    Miss Bowie and the new killer stars?

@Snags ;; I got your pm, will check it all out early next week, thank you so much!
    Miss Bowie and the new killer stars?
    Ooer! Just wondered if it was one of the tributes where I know the bass player - but not this one!
  • :) you have my WhatsApp and ofc we can check on here if anybody wants to meet up. Sorry for lack of comms, things have been really busy lately
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 537
    Right chaps, I'm going to have to call it - I won't be able to make it unfortunately.  I'm still recovering from this hernia op and it's taking longer than I'd hoped.  I can't lift anything as heavy as a guitar at present and I can't even play sat down as my op site is right where my guitar sits :(  Still sleeping upright as I can't lie down flat and struggling to get up and down from the sofa etc at the moment! I'm like an old man! :lol: 

Sorry for the late withdrawal.  Hope you all have a great time and I'll look forward to the pics and videos! Hopefully I can make the next one.  
    Bugger. Was going to message you tonight about a lift, but that's that answered. Hope the healing speeds up ...
    SteveF said:
    Right chaps, I'm going to have to call it - I won't be able to make it unfortunately.  I'm still recovering from this hernia op and it's taking longer than I'd hoped.  I can't lift anything as heavy as a guitar at present and I can't even play sat down as my op site is right where my guitar sits :(  Still sleeping upright as I can't lie down flat and struggling to get up and down from the sofa etc at the moment! I'm like an old man! :lol: 

Sorry for the late withdrawal.  Hope you all have a great time and I'll look forward to the pics and videos! Hopefully I can make the next one.  
    No problem Steve, there’ll be plenty more. Hope you recover quickly!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 537
    Thanks chaps - I’m sure it will be fine on another week or so. The incision is just in a really awkward place is all. 
  • Aw no, that's a shame! But health is wealth so I wish you a full and speedy recovery!

Last update - removed SteveF and updates as per requests.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN ON OTHER SONGS OR PULL OUT OF SOME - LET ME KNOW NOW!!

We have the following spaces that need filling - Any takers?

Get Back - Bass

Faster - Bass

Wanted Dead or Alive - Solo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17wVgYt1RDjEr2LDEAWGY1-w4OSoMKrDqypiq8ULObBc/edit#gid=1753183770&fvid=607031323

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1