Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Guitar brands that everyone love?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9315
    I was going to say Eggle & Eastman then i remembered second hand prices.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frownfrown Frets: 32
    Collings seems to get good reports. At least from what I’ve seen.
  • Schecter (can't see anyone else mentioned them)

Great customer service, excellent guitars, great line up and they aren't afraid to do something different. Now that's all I'll buy. Blaendulais said:
    PRS SE line are superb.  Dentists also buy these but so do people for whom money is a struggle and they are desperate for a quality built instrument
    I got told that PRS are "tosser" guitars when I bought one a while back. It beats my Fender at the same price, so I guess I have the last laugh.....
    I'm a Grade 4 bedroom guitarist, never played live, who seems to think he needs 5 guitars.
  • impmann said:
    The Dentist thing with PRS is a bit tiresome.
    Yes tiresome and unfair - I mean Opticians wages probably align well with Dentists. Why don’t they buy them - probably because they have good vision...

;) 

Sorry was coming here to say Patrick Eggle but noticed I’d been beaten to it. So a shit joke was my next option.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • I got told that PRS are "tosser" guitars when I bought one a while back. It beats my Fender at the same price, so I guess I have the last laugh.....
    Once got told a story about a guy who wanted a Range Rover, but thought it was a "tossers car", so bought an Audi Q7 instead....

The moral of the story?  Buy what you want and if someone tells you that you shouldn't buy it because it's for "tossers", point out that we all enjoy a hand shandy once in a while, so that's fine.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    Are we including basses?
    Wal basses are the poodles privates
  • proggy said:
    Are we including basses?
    Wal basses are the poodles privates
    Nah. Shuker or GTFO ;)