SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - high end Superstrat like ESP, Luxxtone, etc

What's Hot
I've been looking for a shredder type Superstrat guitar, but all those ones I see are either missing a floyd rose or humbuckers.
I'm looking for an alder body, maple neck, fretboard can be anything, original Floyd Rose and preferably HH, but HSH is also good. 

There is something about the Charvels and Jackson that puts me off and it's not just the pointy headstock. I can live with a pointy headstock. I've seen some nice 80's ESP guitars, that are vintage strat style body but with humbuckers and floyd rose, but they are very rare as are Luxxtone guitars, who do something similar to Charvel but more high-end.

Do you know where I can find these kind of guitars here in the UK? I also considered a build, but I'd need to find the right luthier in terms of neck pitch for floyd rose on a Strat....which is why I'd prefer one that's already built. My budget is around £1500 give or take for the right guitar.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments