A gentleman with Parkinsons...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14418
    tFB Trader
    chatting with @DB1 today and it turns out I know the potential customer very well - Lovely gentleman - In his late 60's/early 70's - Very sad as he was a nice player but now barely able to hold down a note/chord - A true gentleman - A very intelligent person - So sad to see him come to this ref his playing
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    chatting with @DB1 today and it turns out I know the potential customer very well - Lovely gentleman - In his late 60's/early 70's - Very sad as he was a nice player but now barely able to hold down a note/chord - A true gentleman - A very intelligent person - So sad to see him come to this ref his playing
    Yes, I'd echo all of that - an absolute gent. I had wondered whether you might know him, given his location. He also expressed an interest in an ES-175, so I might drop mine off for him to see if it suits him. The size and weight of the ES-275 was just right, but (although it only has 10-46's on) the strings were just too heavy. He has to play 8's now (perhaps 9's at a push) so I might restring it and lend it to him for a bit, although the set up of the ES-275 is pretty delicate. 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom