PRS Dealers

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Strat54 said:
    I've never actually met a dentist that plays (or rather hangs them on walls) a PRS. I used to have a lot of dentist clients who seemed to be more obsessed with wasting their ££'s on sports cars.
    I wouldn't say that WG pioneered the 'boutique guitar outlet' either, that credit in the UK must surely go to Chandler of Kew.They were selling gear that no one had heard of back in the 80's and were responsible for bringing Tom Anderson and PRS to the UK.
    Not saying they invented it but certainly are responsible for the way alot of other similar retailers display and use the boutique moniker to good effect in recent years. WG were way ahead using the internet to list and to photograph individual specimens to great effect along with weights and finer details.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Not that I have any idea on the operational details of that business but my take would be former owner passes. Less money and collateral in the business so some of the former owners personal faves get canned to help cash flow rationalise stock. Big brands now looking for even greater stock investment. Less money or passion for the number three brand.
  • But a big +1 for sound affects in Ormskirk get up there once or twice a year and lock my wallet in the glove box. To stop nasty accidents great service helpful glad I live down south would be bankrupt in a few weeks.