34 Differnte Types of Beer

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27620
    @wezv - are you guys doing any proper gluten free options yet?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16726
    TTony said:
    @wezv - are you guys doing any proper gluten free options yet?
    One of the breweries is now certified to do it.   At the moment the focus is on gluten free Cobra, but expect others at some point.

We still get Daura Damm in the staff shop too.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27620
    GF Cobra would be good.

I can get DD in the supermarkets, although I always feel a little "greedy" when I empty the shelves of the entire on-display stock!  We need to arrange a meet-up ;)

Old Speckled Hen and Brewdog's Vagabond are probably my current favourites.  You can always rely on Greene King to do the right thing
    :D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • WezV said:
    Go for quality rather than quantity next time. 

There are some nice ones there, and some fillers
    Yes, all those are very comercials beers. But in this post a lot of partners wrote some british beers.
  • hywelg said:
    And not 34 types either .Mostly European in origin, missing significant styles from the English speaking world. Missing the the IPA, DIPA, NEIPA, RIS , porters,  etc.etc.
    Yes my friend, there aren't any british beer because in carrefour Spain there is no for sale. But the partners of this web wrote some interestings recommendations. Thank you very much everyone for the ideas
  • Your use of the word "beer" is somewhat generic. A lot of those look like lagers. I could choose more ales than that even around here where cider seems to be more of a thing, and I wouldn't have to use the fridge.

I think lager is sold chilled because if you could taste it, you wouldn't want to drink it.
    Thanks Phil, well I'm live in Madrid and her We don't have ale beers. They are very strange but I will try drink some Ale beers
  • hywelg said:
    @hywelg ;; yes "beer" is certainly a catchall, maybe I should have just said that I didn't see any ales represented ... I have tried various other forms of "beer" and while I know that I can't write it all off as "eurofizz", that's the conclusion I am often led to draw
    Yes once you see Stella and Corona in a collection my interest wanes rapidly . 

Now you're over that side of the country keep an eye open for Salopian beers, mostly excellent. 
    Stella and Corona are so sweets beers, but in a hot day I think is a good idea  =)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72432

I think lager is sold chilled because if you could taste it, you wouldn't want to drink it.
    Have you ever drunk real lager?

Go to Prague. Go directly to Prague. Do not pass Go.

Other European cities are available.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein